A rocky environment. The Z Factor has a weaving Z-shaped path. There are 2 exits and 2 entrances. The two tracks constantly cross each other, creating many circles (pretty much why it is a factor). Each path goes wavy in a pattern of Z combining the another path. There is no water in this track. This track is good for Tack Shooters, placed in each circle. Glaive Lords, while expensive, also do well here where their glaives orbit just outside the constant looping of the track. This was later changed in an update so bloons only come from 2 entrances at the top left section of the track making the track easier.
|Z Factor Bronze||10|
|Z Factor Silver||25|
|Z Factor Gold||50|
|Z Factor Co-Op Olympian||20|
- The name Z Factor comes from the Z letter (because it is shaped like one) and the Factor comes from math (a factor is a parcel in a multiplication, that's why the track crosses itself).
- The name could also come from X Factor.
- This is currently the only beginner track in Bloons Tower Defense 5 that has 2 paths and the second beginner track overall to have two paths, the first being Trick or Treat.
- A Red Bloon takes approximately 56 seconds to leak.
- Of all the Beginner tracks in Bloons Tower Defense 5, this track is the shortest time when bloons leak. This track may be considered the hardest of the Beginner tracks.
- This is no longer true as 3 Times Around has a shorter RBS.