|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
|“||Wizard Lord becomes a master of the flame, turns into a super powerful Lava Phoenix for a short time.||”|
|~ Wizard Lord Phoenix upgrade description|
The Wizard Lord Phoenix is a Path 2, Tier 5 upgrade for the Wizard Monkey. It buffs the Summon Phoenix ability as it has increased popping power, can pop Purple Bloons, and in addition to the normal Dragon's Breath attack, it spews out 8 fireballs at 45° angles, however instead of summoning the Phoenix, the Wizard Lord himself becomes the Phoenix so while the phoenix is active, he will not be able to attack. Leaves a carved flame rune where the Wizard was. Costs $51000 on Easy, $60000 on Medium, $tba on Hard, and $tba on Impoppable.
Multiple Wizard Lord Phoenix upgrades can no longer be exploited through activated Wizard Lord Phoenix ability.
Wizard Lord Phoenix now shoots 8 fireball projectiles instead of 4
Wizard Lord Phoenix projectile speed and fire breath attack speed greatly increased.
Wizard Lord Phoenix ability now deals 4x damage on its main attack and 10x damage on radial fire burst.
The tower's and the Phoenix's main fire breath attack has increased to 50 pierce each
Wizard Lord Phoenix price reduced ($80,000 → $60,000)
- Despite being named after the Wizard Lord, he doesn't bear many resemblances to the original one in BTD5.
- Before the 2.0.0 update, another Wizard Lord Phoenix could have been placed and upgraded while the other was in phoenix form making many clones of the phoenix itself.
- Attempting to move this with the Support Chinook while it is still transformed will cause a game crash.
- This was fixed on Version. 3.0 (?)
- There is a bug where building a building on High Finance would destroy the active Wizard Lord Phoenix's phoenix form.