This article is a stub.
You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.
White MOAB is an intermediate track in BTD5 Deluxe.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Dark, quiet lands. It is a geoglyph in the shape of a white M.O.A.B . However, there are some spots that are not track (the white spots), yet towers cannot be placed on them. There is no water on this track. Other than the white spots, there is nothing special on this track. The path that the bloons take is not really clear, so that may confuse players. Bloons move along the outside of the M.O.A.B. (Starting at the top, and going to the bottom)
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Main article: White MOAB/Strategies
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This one looks like a M.O.A.B. (hence the name), but bigger in size.
- There are a plenty of grey rocks in this track.
- White marks are the clues of paths.
- This track is probably the inspiration of MOAB Desert.
- This track is likely a reference to one of the many white horse geoglyphs of England, particularly to the Uffington White Horse.