|“||Bananas are worth 25% more cash per bunch.||”|
|~ In-game description|
This upgrade changes the log fence's color around the farm from brown to yellow.
Valuable Bananas produces bananas that are tossed erratically around its range. Like most Banana Farm upgrades, Valuable Bananas lacks any real targeting priority.
- Updated as of Version 32.0. Listed prices exclude external buffs, any sacrifices, and Monkey Knowledge.
Valuable Bananas increases the income of the Banana Farm's bananas by +25%. Spamming 0-2-0 Valuable Bananas by themselves is cost-inefficient when compared to its alternative upgrades. Rather, players should buy this upgrade to crosspath with higher-level Banana Farms or as a stepping stone to Monkey Bank.
- It is recommended to buy this upgrade if the player wants to purchase 3-x-x or higher, because it makes the top path generate much more money.
- The More Valuable Bananas MK increases the value boost from 25% to 30%. Players should use 0-2-3+ Banana Farms instead of 2-0-3+ as it produces more if the More Valuable Bananas MK is enabled.
|Not enough images!|
There are not enough images on this page to sufficiently complete this page or section. You can help by expanding it by uploading some images related to the article's subject(s).
In particular, this article needs: Base Valuable Bananas collected money gain.
- This upgrade in BTD6 only costs 1/5 of what it was in previous titles (in Medium Difficulty), while having 1/2 of the impact.
- Valuable Bananas is the only returning upgrade in BTD6 to start with V, as Viral Frost did not make a return in BTD6.