Hello Bloons contributors and visitors,
I have some free time, so I have decided to make the weekly news for this week.
- A week with the Special Agents acting as Pros is over.
- If you don't like to play early rounds of Bloons TD 5, and you have $3000 Monkey Money, then you can unlock a Fast-Track Mode, which is a new feature in the game. On this mode, you skip first 25 rounds, so you start on round 26. You also receive $5,000 starting cash instead of normal $650. If you like to use Banana Farms, then I wouldn't recommend this mode, because by skipping the first 25 rounds you lose your change to build a strong economy early. However, if you play just to farm Monkey Money or you just want to get an achievement for the finishing of some particular track, then this is the mode for you.
- Today's challenge seemed to be very hard to me for the first view – Apopalypse Mode with Super Monkeys (2-4) and Spike Factories (2-4), however now as I have finished it, I think that it is one of the easiest challenges that I have played, so I recommend to try it.
- New users have joined our community. Thanks to all contributors who help us.
- Since we disabled the badges system on the wiki, users have made more high-quality contributions instead of spamming a lot of cheap edits.
- A number of visitors seems to increase, even if there was no big update recently. We have had around 117 800 visits on the wiki in last 7 days, so thanks to all who come to visit us.
Tip for Contributors
If you use a Visual Mode, and you drag & drop or copy & paste something, then please check the Preview and look if you have done these operations correctly and if you haven't damaged the page. Or even better, learn mode about the Source Mode where you have a full control over the page content. If you are not sure how to do something, then ask me on the Wiki Coding -- Tips & Tricks for Source Mode forum thread. Feel free to ask, even if you want to learn basics around the Source Mode.
Have a nice day,