What is up people of the Bloons Wiki, as you can probably tell by the title, I have decided to host a BTD5 tournament since it's been a long while since the last one
and of course I won that one MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway this tournament will consist of eight players so you might want to sign up quickly.
Unfortunately, all eight positions have been taken. You cannot sign up anymore but feel free to spectate.
- Submission times of the screenshots have changed to 21:00 UTC!
- Sam Wang is only available on Friday to Sunday so Sam Wang will have a full week to submit three of his matches, but for those who play against him, you must still submit your screenshot within two days like the rest of the participants.
- Round 3 has commenced!
New Match Info (VERY IMPORTANT)
All new match info will be put here! You will NOT be notified of new matches on your message wall!
Amount of matches in this round: 3
Time limit of each match: 3 days
After the three matches are complete, the top two player (1st, 2nd) will move on to the extra points round and the semi-finals, the bottom two players (3rd, 4th) will be sent to the third elimination round.
If you couldn't be stuffed reading the (or you didn't quite get) the above info, I have summarised everything below
- 1st, 2nd- Moves to extra points round and semi-finals
- 3rd, 4th - Third and final elimination round
SW8573 vs Sam Wang vs Lol Limewire
You need to come either first or second in order to proceed to the semi-finals straight away, the third place guy will be competing in a one match elimination round with Bloonstdfan360.
Track: Main Street
Towers Permitted: All of the towers on the left column (i.e. Dart Monkey, Sniper Monkey, Ninja Monkey, Ice Monkey, Monkey Buccaneer, etc.), Road Spikes are allowed, Pineapples are not (Road Spikes are technically on the left.)
Have fun :)
Submit your screenshot by December 2 21:00 UTC
Last Match's Winners
SW8573 vs Sam Wang
Bloonstdfan360 vs Lol Limewire
For Sam Wang only! (If you are not Sam Wang, please ignore the info below)
Submit your screenshot at the same time as the others.
- IN= In the tournament
- OUT= Out of the tournament
Note that this leaderboard will ONLY be modified when someone goes out of the tournament.
|5th||Raindrop57||OUT (Eliminated in 2nd elimination round)|
|6th||Rasengan553||OUT (Request on quiting)|
|7th||Glaive Lord||OUT (Forfeited three matches in a row)|
|8th||Dy317||OUT (Request on quiting)|
How to sign up for the tournament All positions have been taken!
It's very simple, all you have to do is indicate that you are joining and tell me your BTD5 rank (NOT your BTD5D rank) in the comments below.
You must be at least rank 34 (BTD5) to participate in this tournament!
Also if there is anything you are unsure about, please inform me about it in the comments section below
- Rasengan553 (Rank 41)
- Raindrop57 (Rank 77)
- Bloonstdfan360 (Rank 72)
- Dy317 (Rank 70)
- Glaive Lord (Rank 77)
- Lol Limewire (Rank 71)
- Sam Wang (Rank 75)
- SW8573 (Rank 83)
- You are only allowed to play on BTD5, NOT BTD5D
- No hacking/cheating, using special agents, specialty buildings, premiums, cash injection (or anything that you can purchase with NK coins), etc. if I find something suspicious in your game, you will forfeit that match, doing it again will result in disqualification from the entire tournament
- You do not require an NK account to participate in this tournament, it is advised to get one but it is optional
- The tracks will get harder and harder as the tournament progresses
- You are required to submit a screenshot of the round that you lost in the comments below
- Failure to submit a screenshot within the given time will result in a forfeit
- Failure to play with the specified track, difficulty, towers, twists, will result in a forfeit
- Three forfeits in a row will result in disqualification from the whole tournament
- If you plan on going on vacation in the next two months or so, it is advised that you do not participate in this tournament
- Submissions of your screenshot must be submitted by two days after the round has been announced at 21:00 UTC.
- You must inform me 24 hours in advance if you require more time or are unable to complete a specific match
- Do not use low quality (I'm referring to using the low quality option ingame, not the actual screenshot)
- Have fun! :D
|How the tournament will work|
How the tournament will work
The points will reset when each new round starts.
Each match will have a track, a difficulty, tower restrictions and possibly a twist, the time limit for submitting your screenshot will vary between rounds.
The majority of the matches will have a two day time limit!
Details of new matches will be put on New Match Info!
Example of a match:
Player 1 vs Player 2
Track: Monkey Lane
Tower Restrictions: Dart Monkey (2-4), Boomerang Thrower, Dartling Gun (1-2), Super Monkey, Monkey Village (3-3), Banana Farm