Finishing the template:
- My favourite Bloons TD tower((s), because I can) are: Apprentice, Druid, Alchemist, Dartling, Heli, Engineer, Glue, Ace, and Spactory ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- The highest Round I've reached is: 254 (6), Probably around 120 (5), 52 (3), 116 or higher? (4) a very low number for the first game (mayber 13), and a bit after the first leads and rainbows show up (2)
- Between Bloons and Bloons TD, I mostly play: TD
- I'm not the most excelled player on BTDB... I was pretty skilled but that somewhat declined as I kept losing to Rainbow Ruins when I was switching strategies with new ideas.
- Round 63 on Bloontonium Lab is utterly Hell on Earth.
- Spectres (2-4/2-0-4) are your way to beating higher difficulties, especially with 2-3/2-3-0 Village. If you're going hardcore to get a flying fortress before round 100, try using Banana Farms or selling.
- My favorite Tier 5 is Comanche Commander. It can single-handed go nuts and DOMINATE BADs... and it costs less than a 2-3-0 Tech Terror completely on impoppable within Easy mode to Hard. I don't know of impoppable yet (Comanche's costs).
- BATTD is actually good but it's hard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.