|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
Description: Shoots a single dart. Can upgrade to piercing darts, razor darts and long range darts.
- Easy: $215
- Medium: $255
- Hard: $270
- Long Range Darts: Increases the range of your Dart Monkey. Costs $75 on Easy, $90 on Medium and $95 on Hard.
- Extra Long Range Darts: Gives the monkey even more throwing distance. Costs $75 on Easy, $90 on Medium and $95 on Hard.
- Piercing Darts: Pops 3 bloons instead of 2. Costs $120 on Easy, $145 on Medium and $150 on Hard.
- Razor Darts: Pops 3 bloons instead of 2. Costs $100 on Easy, $120 on Medium and $130 on Hard.
Description: Shoots a volley of tacks in 8 directions. Can upgrade to a blade shooter. Prices:
- Easy: $305
- Medium: $365
- Hard: $400
- Faster Shooting: Makes tack shoot faster. Costs $170 on Easy, $205 on Medium and $215 on Hard.
- Blade Shooter: Shoots blades instead of tacks! Costs $155 on Easy, $185 on Medium and $195 on Hard.
- Extra Range: Covers a larger area than normal. Costs $85 on Easy, $100 on Medium and $110 on Hard.
- Super Range: Covers a huge area! Costs $85 on Easy, $100 on Medium and $110 on Hard.
Description: Throws a boomerang that follows a curved path back to the tower. Can pop multiple bloons at once. Upgrades to Glaive Thrower. Prices:
- Easy: $440
- Medium: $525
- Hard: $555
- Multi Target: Boomerang will hit up to 5 bloons at once. Costs $230 on Easy, $275 on Medium and $290 on Hard.
- Glaive Thrower: Glaives slice through up to 8 bloons at once! Costs $240 on Easy, $285 on Medium and $300 on Hard.
- Sonic Boom: Sonic boomerangs smash through frozen bloons. Costs $130 on Easy, $155 on Medium and $160 on Hard.
- Thermite: Thermite can melt through lead bloons. Costs $100 on Easy, $120 on Medium and $130 on Hard.
Description: Hurls a huge spiked ball that pops everything it touches. Can upgrade range, speed, and multi-shot.
- Easy: $510
- Medium: $610
- Hard: $650
- Longer Range: Increases maximum range of Spike-o-pult. Costs $215 on Easy, $250 on Medium and $270 on Hard.
- Juggernaut: Spike-o-pult balls roll much further. Costs $700 on Easy, $840 on Medium and $890 on Hard.
- Faster Reload: Can shoot faster than normal. Costs $215 on Easy, $255 on Medium and $270 on Hard.
- Multi Shot: Shoots three spikey balls at once! Costs $490 on Easy, $585 on Medium and $620 on Hard.
Description: Launches a bomb that explodes on impact. Can upgrade to bigger bombs, and longer range, and Missile Launcher. Prices:
- Easy: $615
- Medium: $740
- Hard: $785
- Bigger Bombs: Big bombs affect a larger area. $365 on Easy, $440 on Medium and $465 on Hard.
- Frag Bombs: Fragments fly out and pop even more bloons! $185 on Easy, $225 on Medium and $240 on Hard.
- Extra Range Bombs: Can shoot bombs further than normal. $170 on Easy, $205 on Medium and $215 on Hard.
- Missile Launcher: Missiles fly super fast. Costs $180 on Easy, $215 on Medium and $225 on Hard.
Description: Freezes nearby bloons. Frozen bloons are immune to anything sharp. Can upgrade to increased freeze time, and larger freeze radius. Prices:
- Easy: $360
- Medium: $380
- Hard: $410
- Longer Freeze: Bloons stay frozen for longer. Costs $215 on Easy, $255 on Medium and $270 on Hard.
- Permafrost: Slows down bloons even after they thaw out! Costs $215 on Easy, $255 on Medium and $270 on Hard.
- Wider Freeze Radius: Pops 1 layer of bloons and then freezes. Costs $170 on Easy, $205 on Medium and $215 on Hard.
- Snap Freeze: Freezes so violently that some bloons will pop before freezing! Costs $245 on Easy, $295 on Medium and $315 on Hard.
Description: Increases the attack range of all stuff within the beacon area. Can upgrade to increase the attack speed in the area, and grants access to the most powerful ability ever. Prices:
- Easy: $850
- Medium: $1020
- Hard: $1080
- Stronger Signal: Gives monkey beacon a wider area of effect. Costs $425 on Easy, $510 on Medium and $540 on Hard.
- Jungle Drums: Gives a boost to attack rate to towers within its range. Costs $1275 on Easy, $1530 on Medium and $1620 on Hard.
- Monkey Storm Beacon: Can call Super Monkey Storms! Costs $2125 on Easy, $2550 on Medium and $1700 on Hard.
Description: Shoots super fast and has a big range. Prices:
- Easy: $3400
- Medium: $4080
- Hard: $4320
- Laser Vision: Laser can pop 2 bloons at once, and pop frozen bloons. Costs $2975 on Easy, $3570 on Medium and $3780 on Hard.
- Plasma Vision: Plasma vaporizes everything it touches! Costs $3400 on Easy, $4080 on Medium and $4320 on Hard.
- Super Range: Super Range can cover nearly half the screen. Costs $850 on Easy, $1020 on Medium and $1080 on Hard.
- Epic Range: Epic range allows almost whole map coverage! Costs $1190 on Easy, $1430 on Medium and $1510 on Hard.
Bloons Tower Defense 4 (unfinished)Edit
Description: Aims at a single spot anywhere on the map. Prices:
- Easy: 700
- Medium: 825
- Hard: 890
- Greater accuracy: Increases accuracy of mortars.
- Rapid reload: Increases fire rate.
- Bloon buster: Smashes through 2 layers of bloons.
- Mortar battery: Shoots 3x faster.
Description: Shoots glue that slows down bloons. Prices:
- Easy: 255
- Medium: 300
- Hard: 325
- Stickier glue: Glue lasts longer
- Glue soak: Glue goes through all the layers of bloons.
- Corrosive glue: Pops bloons every 2 seconds.
- Glue splatter: Glue splashes affecting up to 20 bloons.
Description: Flies above towers and the map in a figure 8 pattern, shoots a volley of 8 darts. Prices:
- Easy: 765
- Medium: 900
- Hard: 970
- Pineapple express: Sometimes drops explosive pineapples on the map.
- Spy plane: Allows detection of camo bloons near the plane.
- Rapid fire: Shoots faster.
- Operation: Dart storm: Shoots twice as many darts.
Description: Can only be placed on water. Has a long range and shoots a single heavy dart. Prices:
- Easy: 510
- Medium: 600
- Hard: 650
- Grape shot: Adds a small volley of grapes to the shot.
- Crow's nest: Allows detection of camo bloon within its radius.
- Longer cannons: Increases range.
- Battle ship: Shoots 3x faster.
Description: Very flexible. Uses its old and new magic. Prices:
- Easy: 470
- Medium: 550
- Hard: 595
- Intense magic: Pops 7 bloons instead of 2.
- Fireball: Throws a fireball that explodes on impact.
- Summon whirlwind: Causes a whirlwind that sends bloons back the map but thaws out and removes glue.
- Tempest tornado: Massive whirlwind that sends back bloons and pops up to 120.
Description: Shoots super fast and has a big range. Prices:
- Easy: 3400
- Medium: 4000
- Hard: 4320
- Super range: Greatly increase range.
- Laser vision: Can pop 2 bloons at once and frozen bloons.
- Plasma vision: Shoots twice as fast and destroys anything it touches.
- Sun god: Shoots 3 golden beams in a spread pattern obliterating everything.
Description: Does not attack. Gives extra $80 at the end of each round. Very helpful. Prices:
- Easy: 850
- Medium: 1000
- Hard: 1080
- More bananas: Gives 120 money per round.
- Banana plantation: Gives 250 money per round.
- Banana republic: Gives 500 money per round.
- Banana research facility Gives 2000 money per round.
Description: Shoots darts rapidly, but a little inaccurately to wherever your mouse is. You can decide exactly where this tower will shoot by moving your mouse wherever you want!
- Easy: 1065
- Medium: 1250
- Hard: 1380
- Steady Firing: Lowers the firing spread.
- Powerful Shots: Makes darts fly out with greater speed, and makes them pop 3 bloons at once.
- Increased Barrel Spin: Increases the gun's fire rate.
- Laser Cannon: Converts to a cannon that shoots super powerful beams able to cause massive bloon damage.
Bigger Stacks: More tacks= win
White Hot Spikes: Now, tacks could pop lead bloons
Faster Production: Produces tacks faster
Spike Storm: Every 20 seconds, the factory generates a storm of short-lived tacks filling up the entire track.
Shoot a single dart that pops a single bloon. A good, cheap tower suitable for the early rounds.
Long Range Darts: Increase range.
Enhanced Eyesight: Further increase range and can detect camo.
Spike-O-Pult: Become a spike-o-pult, shoots spiked ball which can pop up to 18 bloons and increase range but decrease attack speed.
Juggernaut: Spiked ball become bigger, and able pop up to 100 bloons, included frozen and lead, and 5 damage to ceramics.
Sharp Shots: Extra 1 pierce.
Razor Sharp Shots: Extra 2 pierces.
Triple Darts: Now throw 3 darts.
Super Monkey Fan Club: Ability: Converts upt o 10 nearby dart monkeys into Super Monkeys for 15s.
Faster Shooting: Shoot faster.
Even Faster Shooting: Shoot even faster.
Tack Sprayer: Shoot 16 tacks now.
Ring of Fire: Shoots out a ring that pops 60 bloons, included frozen and lead bloons. Also increase range.
Extra Range Tacks: Increase range.
Super Range Tacks: Further increase range.
Blade Shooter: Shoots blades. Bigger, and more pierce.
Blade Maelstrom: Ability: Covers the screen in an unstoppable blades.
Below are a list of upgrades in BTD6. Hover over the image to read the official description of the selected upgrade. Click on the hyperlink of the selected upgrade name to read more information of that particular upgrade.
Note: Upgrades prices are valid as of Version 16.2. Most of the descriptions (some of which are incompleted) are valid as of Version 16.2. Prices are shown in Medium Difficulty.