|“||Gigantic spiked ball splits twice into 6 Juggernaut balls for even more destructive power.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Ultra-Juggernaut is the fifth-tier Path 1 upgrade for the Dart Monkey in Bloons TD 6. It replaces the Dart Monkey's normal Juggernaut with a massive black catapult holding a large red and gray spiked ball. It is unlocked with 22,000 XP. The damage dealt to regular bloons is quadrupled with this upgrade to 4, and its pierce is now 300. The 6 smaller spiked balls that emerge are regular Juggernaut balls and therefore still deal only 1 damage to bloons.
The Ultra-Juggernaut works similarly to the normal Juggernaut. However, unlike the normal Juggernaut, the Ultra-Juggernaut's projectiles split into 6 normal Juggernaut balls twice. It can instantly pop Ceramic Bloons ' shell, leaving 4 Black Bloons and 4 White Bloons. This makes it extremely effective against Ceramic Bloons, Bloons that are left behind from M.O.A.B.s and D.D.T.s, and the huge Ceramic Bloon charge on Round 63.
- For a fifth-tier upgrade, the Ultra-Juggernaut is relatively cheap. Using Banana Farms and Merchantmen, the money needed for Ultra-Juggernaut can easily be acquired, and possibly even early in the game.
- Use Jungle Drums to increase the attack speed of Ultra-Juggernaut.
- Ultra-Juggernaut becomes much more potent against MOAB-Class Bloons with the Force vs Force Monkey Knowledge upgrade.
- The Ultra-Juggernaut will do 3 damage per shot instead of 1 damage per shot against MOAB-Class Bloons. The Juggernaut balls, along with the Ultra-Juggernaut ball, can potentially do up to 21 damage if they split directly on top of MOAB-Class Bloons.
- It is better to get the Path 2 upgrades than the Path 3 upgrades as the speed upgrades makes it shoot much faster unless you want to defend against Camo Bloons, although a Radar Scanner can solve the problem unless Monkey Villages are restricted, such as in a Daily Challenge or in Primary Only.
Base damage increased from 3 -> 4
Ceramic damage increased from 9 -> 12
- The Dart Monkey now fires the catapult with a lever on a remote control rather than with its arms.