|“||Gigantic spiked ball splits twice into 6 Juggernaut balls for even more destructive power.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Ultra-Juggernaut is the fifth-tier Path 1 upgrade for the Dart Monkey in Bloons TD 6. It replaces the Dart Monkey's normal Juggernaut with a massive black catapult holding a large red and gray spiked ball. It is unlocked with 22,000 XP. The damage dealt to regular bloons is quadrupled with this upgrade to 4 (quadrupled to 12 for Ceramics), and its pierce is now 300. The 6 smaller spiked balls that emerge are regular Juggernaut balls and therefore still deal only 1 damage to bloons.
The Ultra-Juggernaut works similarly to the normal Juggernaut. However, unlike the normal Juggernaut, the Ultra-Juggernaut's projectiles split into 6 normal Juggernaut balls twice. It can instantly pop Ceramic Bloons ' shell, leaving 4 Black Bloons and 4 White Bloons. This makes it extremely effective against Ceramic Bloons, Bloons that are left behind from M.O.A.B.s and D.D.T.s, and the huge Ceramic Bloon charge on Round 63.
- For a fifth-tier upgrade, the Ultra-Juggernaut is relatively cheap. Using Banana Farms and Merchantmen, the money needed for Ultra-Juggernaut can easily be acquired, and possibly even early in the game.
- Use Jungle Drums to increase the attack speed of Ultra-Juggernaut.
- Ultra-Juggernaut becomes much more potent against MOAB-Class Bloons with the Force vs Force Monkey Knowledge upgrade.
- The Ultra-Juggernaut will do 3 damage per shot instead of 1 damage per shot against MOAB-Class Bloons. The Juggernaut balls, along with the Ultra-Juggernaut ball, can potentially do up to 21 damage if they split directly on top of MOAB-Class Bloons.
- It is better to get the Path 2 upgrades than the Path 3 upgrades as the speed upgrades makes it shoot much faster unless you want to defend against Camo Bloons, although a Radar Scanner can solve the problem unless Monkey Villages are restricted, such as in a Daily Challenge or in Primary Only.
Base damage increased from 3 -> 4
Ceramic damage increased from 9 -> 12
- The Dart Monkey now fires the catapult with a lever on a remote control rather than with its arms.