|“||Throws 3 darts at a time instead of 1.||”|
|~ BTD6 Description|
Triple Shot is a decent early-game option for general damage to standard bloons, specifically against spaced Yellows and Pinks, as well as groups of weaker bloons. Triple Shot is superior than its sisterly upgrade Crossbow in its specialty, but Crossbow still has the edge versus stronger early-game bloons later on in the game, which means it is often outclassed in most cases.
- Better early game strategies include low tier Dart Monkeys, Monkey Subs and Ninja Monkeys.
- If you do not mind having an optimised strategy or are playing on an easier map/difficulty, Triple Darts is still extremely usable.
- If the "Bonus Monkey!" and "More Cash" Monkey Knowledge are unlocked, then one 0-3-0 Dart Monkey can be afforded at the start of the game even on Impoppable.
- Triple Shot synergizes better with Benjamin compared to Crossbow when it comes to penny-pinching early-game income. This is because the Biohack ability's damage buff is more significant on the Triple Shot's multiple darts than the Crossbow's single arrows.
|Not enough images!|
There are not enough images on this page to sufficiently complete this page or section. You can help by expanding it by uploading some images related to the article's subject(s).
- Like its BTD5 counterpart, the Triple Shot upgrade is inspired by the Triple Dart Bloon in the Bloons series.
- Triple Darts is the second-cheapest Tier 3 upgrade in BTD6 by the price of the upgrade alone, at $400 on Medium, second to Spike-o-pult, at $300 on Medium.
- While no longer having (Razor) Sharp Shots in same path, its not as powerful as it was in BTD5, however its easily made up by the (Very) Quick Shots upgrades instead.