Tree Stump takes place in an autumn forest. There is a tree stump in the middle of the track, hence the name. The surrounding terrain is of grassy terrain with several patches of leaves scattered throughout.
It is the first track to feature objects that obscure the Line of Sight for towers, as well as one of the few maps to feature a form of natural highground. The log in the center of the track allows towers placed on it to ignore obstacles. For example, a Sniper Monkey placed on the stump can see and attack the whole track. This has a consequence however, in that towers that are not placed on the tree stump cannot see through the stump itself, acting as a blocker. There are logs on the top left, bottom left and right of the track that also block monkeys' line of sight..
- Main article: Tree Stump/Strategies
- A Red Bloon can leak in 49 seconds.
- This is the first of two autumn themed maps, the second being In the Loop.
- Coincidentally, In the Loop is very similar in length.
- Tapping on the axe on the bottom right logs will shake it and tapping the mushrooms will make it shake, similar to the Monkey Statue in Hedge.
- The map was shown off on the Bloons Tower Defense 6 trailer.
- This map bears a striking resemblance to a Bloons Tower Defense 5/6 map, Park Path.
- Monkey Meadow, this map, and Town Center are the only maps in BTD6 to be pinned on the top of a certain map difficulty, in this case Beginner Difficulty, regardless of new map releases.