Town Center is a Beginner Map in Bloons TD 6. This track is featured in the tutorial of the game. It was one of 9 Beginner Maps to be introduced on initial release, and was one of the 21 original maps introduced on initial release.
Town Center takes place in a town, with the road appearing as the track. There are three buildings and a windmill, all of which can disrupt monkey's line of sight. The track is next to the coast, with a shoreline right next to the town.
- Main article: Town Center/Strategies
- A Red Bloon can leak in 30.5 seconds on hard difficulty, this is the third shortest Beginner Map next to Monkey Meadow and End of the Road.
- Aquatic buildings could be placed on the crates near the end of the track. This was fixed in update 2.0.0.
- If there was a saved game with this bug and the player re-enters the save after updating it past 2.0.0, the game will crash.
- Due to the numerous 3D objects and a path shorter than most other beginner tracks, Town Center can be considered the hardest beginner track in the game. The other candidates are Hedge and Lotus Island.
- This is the track featured in the tutorial for BTD6.
- The largest building resembles the Monkey Town Hall from Bloons Monkey City.