|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
|“||If sometimes things just move too quickly, use Time Stop to briefly halt all action so you can focus on managing your monkeys.||”|
|~ Bloons TD 6 Description|
Time Stop is a Power in BTD6. It temporarily freezes the screen for 10 (?) seconds. All bloons are reduced to 10% of their original speed but all towers' attacking speeds are reduced to 30% of their original speed. Before the 11.0 update, every bloon would stop moving but every tower will additionally stop attacking. However, both of these versions of Time Stop will additional breathing time to take time to change defenses, allowing players to decrease stress levels when adjusting defenses. It can also be used to refresh cooldowns of towers when they're not available. It should be noted, however, that Time Stop will not affect BADs at all.
Version History (BTD6)Edit
- Bloons now move at 10% of their normal speed during Time Stop
- Tower attack rates and move speeds are reduced to 30% of their normal rate
- Tower ability cooldowns now function normally instead of fully stopping
- No longer affects B.A.D.s
- For some reason, the 11.0 change made the ability no longer affect B.A.D.s, meaning that using Time Stop against a B.A.D. actually makes the defense weaker. It is unknown if this is a bug or intentional, but this shows that Time Stop is probably uses a slowing similar to Bloon Sabotage.