FANDOM


  • Im starting to wonder why helis engineers and bloonchippers are not used in alot of the random missions. But why?

      Loading editor
    • Most of the time towers exclusive to BTD5 iOS or Deluxe are banned from random missions, possibly because it is unfair on BTD5 players.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with you. I want to see other people's opinions.

        Loading editor
    • What about monkey subs? They shoot darts but they are banned in the mission darts galore. The weird thing about the mission darts galore is that it ALLOWS heli pilot.

        Loading editor
    • 210577bloons
      210577bloons removed this reply because:
      Spam (Triple Posting useless stuff)
      07:28, October 2, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • 210577bloons
      210577bloons removed this reply because:
      Spam again
      07:28, October 2, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • 210577bloons
      210577bloons removed this reply because:
      Three times in a row. If he wants to say he is Bob, why say it in three posts of nothing else?
      07:28, October 2, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Stay on topic bob. Heli pilot is a mobile exclusive tower so they dont allow it. Same thing for monkey sub. But engineers and chippers are from deluxe, so they are banned from most missions.

        Loading editor
    • I just figured out the answer but i still want to see other peoples answers

        Loading editor
    • 203.81.69.76 wrote:
      I just figured out the answer but i still want to see other peoples answers

      Or because the challenges are from BTD5. Therefore, it is unlikely that a challenge will allow these four towers.

        Loading editor
    • 210577bloons wrote:

      203.81.69.76 wrote:
      I just figured out the answer but i still want to see other peoples answers

      Or because the challenges are from BTD5. Therefore, it is unlikely that a challenge will allow these four towers.

      But ALL four of them in the SAME mission is really really really rare. One such mission is Deflate the Clock.

        Loading editor
    • 203.81.71.93 wrote:

      210577bloons wrote:

      203.81.69.76 wrote:
      I just figured out the answer but i still want to see other peoples answers

      Or because the challenges are from BTD5. Therefore, it is unlikely that a challenge will allow these four towers.

      But ALL four of them in the SAME mission is really really really rare. One such mission is Deflate the Clock.

      Another is the mission Pass 10 Epic Rounds With Lots o' Cash.
        Loading editor
    • But ALL four of them in the SAME mission is really really really rare. One such mission is Deflate the Clock.

      Another is the mission Pass 10 Epic Rounds With Lots o' Cash.

      Well. That's because all towers are allowed. (Same goes for Three TImes a Charm.)

        Loading editor
    • 114.76.24.53 wrote:

      203.81.71.93 wrote:

      210577bloons wrote:

      203.81.69.76 wrote:
      I just figured out the answer but i still want to see other peoples answers
      Or because the challenges are from BTD5. Therefore, it is unlikely that a challenge will allow these four towers.
      But ALL four of them in the SAME mission is really really really rare. One such mission is Deflate the Clock.
      Another is the mission Pass 10 Epic Rounds With Lots o' Cash.


      Also the twin missions Yin and Yang. and This monkeys got deep pockets,extreme farming and the mission ZOMG.

        Loading editor
    • 210577bloons wrote:

      But ALL four of them in the SAME mission is really really really rare. One such mission is Deflate the Clock.

      Another is the mission Pass 10 Epic Rounds With Lots o' Cash.

      Well. That's because all towers are allowed. (Same goes for Three TImes a Charm.)

      True, but the mission Pink, Yellow, Purple... Castle? states that only towers that can be purple are allowed the Bloonchipper can be purple with the Triple Barrel upgrade but it isn't allowed. In most missions only allowing towers that use explosives to pop leads, and in the case of Burning Rubber, fire as well (there are quite a few), Heli Pilots are allowed but the Monkey Sub is not. Monkey River is also quite peculiar, because it states that monkey towers are allowed, but it allows the Heli Pilot and not the Monkey Sub or Monkey Engineer. The mission Comsider the Price only says that Monkey Villages are disabled, but it disables Heli Pilots (but not engineers, Bloonchippers or subs). The Switched RBE, Yin and Yang all allow all four towers without saying 'all towers available'.
        Loading editor
    • 114.76.24.53 wrote:

      210577bloons wrote:

      But ALL four of them in the SAME mission is really really really rare. One such mission is Deflate the Clock.

      Another is the mission Pass 10 Epic Rounds With Lots o' Cash.

      Well. That's because all towers are allowed. (Same goes for Three TImes a Charm.)

      True, but the mission Pink, Yellow, Purple... Castle? states that only towers that can be purple are allowed the Bloonchipper can be purple with the Triple Barrel upgrade but it isn't allowed. In most missions only allowing towers that use explosives to pop leads, and in the case of Burning Rubber, fire as well (there are quite a few), Heli Pilots are allowed but the Monkey Sub is not. Monkey River is also quite peculiar, because it states that monkey towers are allowed, but it allows the Heli Pilot and not the Monkey Sub or Monkey Engineer. The mission Comsider the Price only says that Monkey Villages are disabled, but it disables Heli Pilots (but not engineers, Bloonchippers or subs). The Switched RBE, Yin and Yang all allow all four towers without saying 'all towers available'.

      Monkey river is indeed strange, since engineers and subs are monkey towers. Burning Rubber DOES allow heli pilot peculiarly, maybe because Apache Dartship uses homing missiles.

        Loading editor
    • Probably the challenges made to be mobile-and/or-deluxe exclusive are challenges designed to include/exclude these towers if necessary. Other than that, the daily challenge vaults that appear in BTD5M don't do anything to those towers. Or at least that's what I think.

        Loading editor
    • It seems that if all other towers are available, these four are also available, but if any tower is banned, all or most of these are also banned.

        Loading editor
    • I agree. I figured that out by look at random missions.

        Loading editor
    • IceCraft87941 wrote:
      I agree. I figured that out by look at random missions.

      Exactly. As an example, try out that ZOMG on 46 thingy on Mobile (Extreme Farming). I beat it very easily thanks to First Strike Capability.

        Loading editor
    • A Bloons Wiki contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.