This track is very easy as there are lots of straight lines. The Spike-o-pult and its Juggernaut upgrade are highly recommended. The Ray of Doom upgrade is highly recommended for MOAB-class bloons. This stage seems to be an easier version of the DNA Test track in Bloons Tower Defense 4. This stage has water at the top-right curve. Bloons enter from the bottom of the track and exit to the right. There are also four trees that towers can not be placed on.
|The Rink Bronze||10|
|The Rink Silver||25|
|The Rink Gold||50|
- A red bloon can leak in 68 seconds.
- The track looks very similar to the command key on a Mac computer.
- Occasionally, an animation of a penguin jumping into the water or sliding across the track will happen.
- This does not happen in mobile.
- The player can fit four Monkey Buccaneers in the water in the top-right corner.
- This track is possibly the easiest track in the BTD series because of it's long track length & the fact that it has far more room for towers than Space Truckin'.
- This is one of the longest tracks in Bloons Tower Defense 5.
- A 3-2 Sun God can destroy a Z.O.M.G. on this map when placed right in the middle.