Dark, silent environment with its cautious place. There is a large crack/crevice which towers cannot be placed in. Two identical, separated gravel walkways are the paths in which bloons take, hence the name. This is considerably hard because of both paths being separate and very few towers having enough range to cover both. These paths are surrounded by grass, flowers and some trees, some of which can have towers placed on. There is no water.
- Main article: The Great Divide/Strategies
|The Great Divide Bronze||10|
|The Great Divide Silver||25|
|The Great Divide Gold||50|
- This track is very similar to the Castle and Death Valley tracks.
- The flowers of the tracks Downstream and Main Street also appear in this track.
- There are 20 flowers, 25 trees and 10 small leafy plants in this track.
- You can build 11 Banana Farms.
- In BTD5, this map is the closest map possible to the appearance of a Bloons TD Battles map.