This track is set on a spooky track by a river. Graves, cobwebs, pairs of eyes, and trees dot the map, and there is an abandoned cabin to the bottom right, which gives the track its name. Interestingly, despite the game implying the cabin has been abandoned for years, there is still an eerie red light shining from the window and the chimney is still pumping smoke. There is an abandoned car slightly to the bottom left of the cabin, which block placements and Line of Sight. You may remove that car for $500, which shows it getting struck by lightning, regaining power, and it driving away.
There is a small easter egg that can be done on this map. By pressing certain parts of the map in specific order (the door, then the right part of the bridge, then the middle one, then the left one, then the bat on the black tree, then the black tree near the house, then the axe in the log near the house and lastly, selling the car), a monkey dressed like the Jason will run out of the hut and chase the car.
- Main article: The Cabin/Strategies
- If you click at specific points on the map, and then remove the car, a man is shown to run from the house and chase the car away (instead of the car driving by itself like normal). See this video to see it in action.
- This map was released alongside the Gravelord Lych, both being Halloween themed.
- This map is considered as one of the hardest Beginner maps in BTD6, along with Lotus Island. It is also one of the two Beginner maps with removable obstacles, the other being Skates.
- This map's release caused Logs to be in its own page. The previous map that does this is Carved, which is coincidentally also a Halloween themed map.