|“||Bloons a problem? Here's the solution.||”|
|~ BTD6 Description|
The Bloon Solver is the final upgrade of Path 1 for the Glue Gunner in BTD6. It allows the glue fired to dissolve Ceramic and M.O.A.B. Class Bloons three times as fast. It also allows the Glue Gunner to fire 4x faster, along with gaining a powerful Glue Splatter that allows it to hit up to 12 bloons, 13 bloons with Bigger Globs, 16 with Glue Splatter, and 18 with Glue Splatter plus the "Splatty Glue" MK. It costs $20,400 on Easy, $24,000 on Medium, $25,920 on Hard, and $28,800 on Impoppable.
The introduction of The Biggest One has meant that The Bloon Solver is now largely outclassed by it. They serve extremely similar roles, excelling at clearing ceramics, especially notable at the superceramic level. The largest edge The Bloon Solver has over The Biggest One is its slightly cheaper price, approximately $3000-$4000 cheaper in hard prices. It still remains a decent choice against superceramics but most people will find The Biggest One more effective for various reasons, including having a better Tier 4 upgrade, having optional controllability and having enough pierce to resist large ceramic rushes.
- A 502 crosspath is usually preferred due to its glue lasting longer while also having more slowing power.
- If using a strategy that tends to release a lot of superceramics, the 520 Bloon Solver may be better due to its ability to catch all the ceramics. These strategies usually involve Unstable Concoction or Admiral Brickell Mega Mines.
- You can also use a Primary Training Village to buff the pierce of The Bloon Solver to help with this issue.
Deals more damage to Ceramics and MOAB-class (2 --> 3; essentially 3x faster than Bloon Liquefier's damage rate)
- One of the few ways to buff the damage of the corrosive damage is to use damage debuffs from Cripple MOAB or Embrittlement.
- Contrary to popular belief, The Bloon Solver actually corrodes bloons below Ceramic at the same rate as Bloon Liquefier.