|“||<Program Directive> <Eradicate Bloons> <INITIATE>||”|
|~ In-game description|
The Anti-Bloon (sometimes referred to as just Anti-Bloon) is the final Path 2 upgrade for the Super Monkey in Bloons TD 6. The Anti-Bloon heavily buffs the Tech Terror's activated ability and increases its base power considerably. The Annihilation ability now does 5,000 damage across a 120 range radius onto up to 10,000 Bloons instead of 2,000. The main attacks also gains +4 damage, has +5 pierce, +10 range, for a total of 5 damage, 13 pierce and 82 range. In addition, it now gains the normal damage type, allowing its main attack to naturally pop any non-camo bloon type including Purple Bloons. With its ability or the Ultravision crosspath, The Anti-Bloon can pop Camo Bloons too. And lastly, critical hits now occur every 13-17 shots instead of every 15-20 shots, and crits deal 50 damage instead of 10, making the damage per shot for a single target range between ~7.647 and ~8.461, with 8 being the average.
The Anti-Bloon is an expensive option for dealing huge damage versus bloons of all types, with significantly stronger plasma bolts and provides it with a much stronger annihilation ability for wiping out many bloons across a wider scale. It is a very powerful single-tower option, but its pricetag makes it unaffordable outside of large-scale farming. It is possible to purchase Anti-Bloon in a real CHIMPS game, but it is extremely expensive overall, and will likely only be purchasable by at least Round 92.
In the extreme late-game (Rounds 101+), The Anti-Bloon only serves purpose as a required separate sacrifice for the Vengeful True Sun God, alongside Legend of the Night. Because its general DPS greatly diminishes in extremely high rounds, it is worth sacrificing The Anti-Bloon for a 2x strength True Sun God.
- 2-5-0 Anti-Bloon serves as the superior crosspath due to the Plasma Blasts upgrade more than doubling the power of The Anti-Bloon.
- 0-5-2 Anti-Bloon is mostly restricted to specific challenges where it is impossible to grant the Anti-Bloon with external camo detection.
- Place the Anti-Bloon in a place where there is a lot of open space, as this will optimize its main power.
- Even though the Anti-Bloon's ability has an extremely large blast radius, place the Anti Bloon in an area where its range will cover lots of track, in order for its ability to deal damage at its greatest potential.
When relogging into a game having The Anti-Bloon upgrade:
- [Robotic voice] "Techno feel"
When activating Annihilation Ability:
- [Extreme energetic pulse accompanied by a robotic voice]
- [28.0] x-3-0 Robo Monkey and later were granted the Camo Prioritization option even though they cannot detect camo without Ultravision. Affects The Anti-Bloon. Patched in 28.2.
- The Anti-Bloon is the icon for BTD6's main Hard Mode, changed from a Robo-Monkey in BTD5.
- The Anti-Bloon is the only Super Monkey Tier 5 upgrade to not cost over $100,000 cash to purchase. This doesn't apply to Impoppable mode.
- The Anti-Bloon appears when the "Metal Muncher" statistic is gained after finishing a game.
- The Anti-Bloon's jaw on the ability icon seems to be bigger than on the artwork/upgrade and Hard Difficulty icons.
- Quincy + The Anti-Bloon is the 15th 2TC combo according to the fan-official BTD6 Index. It was first completed on Version 10.2, but it was made harder with the Version 12.0 Knockback nerf. It remained impossible after the bug fix on Robo Monkey's left arm gaining original Knockback effects in Version 13.0. On Version 21.1, it became possible again, as seen on this post, because of the Version 20.0 buff that gave Robo Monkey separate target priorities. It since has been made easier due to the buff to Tech Terror in which it gained the ability to do Critical hits, similar to Crossbow Master.
- The pierce nerf to The Anti-Bloon ability in Version 24.0 was done as a pre-emptive measure to the nerfing of most infinite-ranged abilities, more specifically in Race Event scenarios. However, since the ability almost never consumes such an arbitrarily high amount of pierce in any given scenario (besides playing around Sandbox Mode), the nerf almost completely means almost nothing, even on Race Events.