|“||<Program Directive> <Eradicate Bloons> <INITIATE>||”|
|~ In-game description|
The Anti-Bloon is the final Path 2 upgrade for the Super Monkey in Bloons TD 6. The Anti-Bloon heavily buffs the Technological Terror's activated ability and increases its base power considerably. Annihilation will now do a lot more damage along with it having a much larger radius, increasing it to just a tad over the base range of the tower and its damage boosted from 1,000 to 3,500, maintaining a cooldown of 60 seconds. It also does +4 damage, has +5 pierce and a bigger range compared to the Technological Terror. It can also pop Purple Bloons by default as well.
- 2-5-0 is generally better than 0-5-2, as the Plasma Blasts is far more powerful than simply adding Knockback effects plus in-built camo detection from Ultravision upgrade. One may use other Super Monkeys with Knockback to create similar knockback power.
- However, in the new 10.0 update, Epic Range and Robo-Monkey got a pierce buff, making 0-5-2 a viable option, as seen with ISAB's Quincy + Anti Bloon (0-5-2) two tower CHIMPS.
- It should be noted that the Knockback nerfs in Version 12.0 have made this combo much harder to do, but it's also worth noting that opting for Path 3 crosspath is still a viable option for The Anti-Bloon.
Ability radius increased (90 → 100).
Projectile pierce increased by +2 (due to the Epic Range and Robo Monkey pierce buffs).
Projectile speed increased by 25% from the Epic Range upgrade.
Main attack damage increased (4 → 5).
Abillity damage increased (3,000 → 3,500).
- The Anti-Bloon is the icon for BTD6's main Hard Mode, changed from a Robo-Monkey in BTD5.
- The Anti-Bloon is the only Super Monkey Tier 5 upgrade to not cost over $100,000 cash to purchase. This doesn't apply to Impoppable mode.
- A 2-5-0 Anti-Bloon can solo a B.A.D. on most beginner and intermediate tracks. It is even able to solo a Fortified B.A.D. on Logs (with proper ability timings).
- A 0-5-2 Anti-Bloon can solo both round 95 and 98 at the same time with perfect ability timings.