|“||<Program Directive> <Eradicate Bloons> <INITIATE>||”|
|~ In-game description|
The Anti-Bloon (sometimes referred to as just Anti-Bloon) is the final Path 2 upgrade for the Super Monkey in Bloons TD 6. The Anti-Bloon heavily buffs the Technological Terror's activated ability and increases its base power considerably. The Annihilation ability now does 3,500 damage across a 100 range radius. The main attacks also gains +4 damage, has +5 pierce, +10 range and is now able to pop Purple Bloons (normal damage type), for a total of 5 damage, 13 pierce and 82 range.
It costs $76,500 on Easy, $90,000 on Medium, $97,200 on Hard, $108,000 on Impoppable.
The Anti-Bloon is an expensive option for dealing huge damage versus bloons of all types, with significantly stronger plasma bolts and provides it with a much stronger annihilation ability for wiping out many bloons across a wider scale. It is a very powerful single-tower option, but its pricetag makes it unaffordable outside of large-scale farming. It is possible to purchase Anti-Bloon in a real CHIMPS game, but it is extremely expensive overall, and will likely only be purchasable by at least Round 92.
- 2-5-0 Anti-Bloon serves as the superior crosspath due to the Plasma Vision upgrade more than doubling the power of The Anti-Bloon.
- 0-5-2 Anti-Bloon is mostly restricted to challenges where you cannot grant the Anti-Bloon outside camo detection.
Ability radius increased (90 → 100).
Projectile pierce increased by +2 (due to the Epic Range and Robo Monkey pierce buffs).
Projectile speed increased by 25% from the Epic Range upgrade.
Main attack damage increased (4 → 5).
Ability damage increased (3,000 → 3,500).
The Anti-Bloon can now use separate target priorities on both arms.
- The Anti-Bloon is the icon for BTD6's main Hard Mode, changed from a Robo-Monkey in BTD5.
- The Anti-Bloon is the only Super Monkey Tier 5 upgrade to not cost over $100,000 cash to purchase. This doesn't apply to Impoppable mode.
- The Anti-Bloon appears when you get "Metal Muncher" after finishing a game.
- The Anti-Bloon's jaw on the ability icon seems to be bigger than on the artwork/upgrade and Hard Difficulty icons.