Is there a page anywhere that shows how each upgrade affects each individual monkey? I'd like to know how certain monekies are affected with it nearby in order for optimization. If not I think I'll go ahead and start one somewhere. I'll probably just make it in G.Docs. IF so, where is a good place to post the link, or make a dedicated page fo it?
- What do you mean by how each upgrade affects individual monkeys?
- Monkey Village decreases the prices of all towers and all upgrades by 10%
- Monkey Beacon increases the range of all towers … etc.
- These upgrades affect each monkey/tower/upgrade beneficially in the same way. Wall • Contribs
- Do you mean which towers are not affected? For example, Glue Gunners and Ice Towers aren't affected by Monkey Intelligence Bureaus. (They don't stop or slow MOAB-Class Bloons.) Anonymoustyd (talk) 15:08, June 4, 2014 (UTC)
- This is exactly what I mean. How many towers are/arn't affected by each upgrade and what is the exact data for each upgrade? Most of them don't really say.
- Also, how is glue gunner affected by popping power? I would think it isn't since that isn't a stat it has. Or it could mean it soaks through 1 additional layer assuming it doesn't have its x/1 upgrade. Sorry if this seems silly, but I like knowing every little detail about things like this. Another example, is that Monkey Ace doesn't have it's range upgraded. So saying all towers, is kinda silly when it clearly can't affect all towers. I think I'm going to just go into sandbox mode and experiment. Then post my results. I'll paste them here until we decide were they shuold go, but I do think it's information that is useful to have. And I doubt I'm the only person who would want to know. Also, I'm going to update the main information to reflect ingame information. Such as "attack speed by 15%" since it doesn't say it already. Yoboom21 (talk) 21:02, June 6, 2014 (UTC)
Does anybody know why the monkey beacon got replaced with the monkey village?