|“||Even more powerful Maelstrom ability and lasts longer.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Super Maelstrom is the final Path 2 upgrade for the Tack Shooter in Bloons TD 6. Super Maelstrom enhances the ability significantly by increasing duration (9 seconds instead of 3 seconds), damage (2 damage instead of 1), and distribution area of the Blade Maelstrom ability (four sawblade spinners instead of two sawblade spinners along a more curved arc). It also allows both the tower's regular attack and ability to pop Lead Bloons, as well as deal 2 damage for all attacks. Cooldown for ability remains at 20 seconds. It costs $12,750 on Easy, $15,000 on Medium, $16,200 on Hard and $18,000 on Impoppable.
Super Maelstrom is far superior to the Blade Maelstrom upgrade. The tower now has 3 parts. And, it has two seperate sawblades, one on top and one at the bottom. The blades it's shoots now at the middle of the two metal plates which covers the two sawblades. There're a strong metal grip at the ground, holding the tower in place and a blue blade logo of some sort on top.
- The blades of its ability have infinite pierce and thus can tear through even grouped Ceramic Bloons if they are close enough to the tower. This also applies to Blade Maelstrom too, though the Super Maelstrom has advantages that Blade Maelstroms lack.
- The ability makes to tower shoot blades from 4 angles at once, as opposed to 2, massively multiplying the number of blades.
- A Super Maelstrom (ability) that is buffed with 3+-x-x alchemist, 3-x-x monkey village or x-4+-x village can shoot a lot more blades than it normally could.
- The Extra Tacks upgrade (0-5-2) crosspath is considered better than the Faster Shooting (2-5-0) crosspath because the extra blades apply to the Super Maelstrom ability.
Super Maelstrom duration increased (TBA seconds --> 6)
Damage dealt by Super Maelstrom main attack and its ability increased (1 --> 2)
Super Maelstrom ability duration increased (6s --> 9s)
- The Super Maelstrom upgrade itself costs ~53.57x more expensive than the base tower ($270).