|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
Sub Construction Yard(or Monkey Sub Bay) is a Specialty Building for the Monkey Sub. It costs 600 to purchase it and it increases the cost of Ninja Monkeys and their upgrades by 5%. Before it can be purchased, 250,000 Bloons must be popped to unlock this specialty building as the Monkey Sub requires 250,000 pops to unlock.
- 600 - Reduces tower and upgrade cost by 5%.
- 650(600 in BTD5 web) - Increases projectile speed of Monkey Subs by 25%.
- 750(1000 in BTD5 web) - Makes Airburst Darts split into 4 instead of 3.
- 1,300 (BTD5 Mobile only) - Submerged Sub's sonar also shocks Regrowth Bloons into normal bloons.
Tips and NotesEdit
- The third tier upgrade can greatly increase your firepower, especially if used next to a Monkey Village with Monkey Fort or if you are only using Monkey Subs.
- The fourth tier upgrade is very helpful for rounds where there are large concentrations of Camo-Regen Bloons, which can help your other towers pop them faster.