|“||Slows down Bloons even more.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Stronger Glue is the second upgrade of Path 3 for the Glue Gunner in Bloons TD 6. It slows down bloons by 75% as opposed to 50%. Because it inherits the properties of Stickier Glue, glue from this upgrade will last for up to 24 seconds.
The Glue Gunner gains a protective pink suit and green goggles.
Crosspathing a Tier-3 or Tier-4 upgrade on top of Stronger Glue will add a pink pattern on the suit of the Glue Gunner.
Stronger Glue increases slowdown from 50% to 75%.
Stronger Glue is considered a Level 1 glue, unless given unless given higher-tier glues, specifically with Corrosive Glue. Higher-tier upgrades can override this glue.
Stronger Glue targets bloons using the standard targeting priorities. It shoots straight movement projectiles.
- First: Targets the first bloon visible within its range.
- Last: Targets the last bloon visible within its range.
- Close: Targets the closest bloon visible within its range.
- Strong: Targets the strongest bloon visible within its range.
- Updated as of Version 31.0. Listed prices exclude buffs, sacrifices, and Monkey Knowledge.
Stronger Glue improves the slowdown effect of the glue to slow down bloons even further. The main usage of this upgrade alone is to greatly slow down Ceramics, allowing other towers to have more time to take them down. Stronger Glue is most often used in tandem with Glue Hose to provide more time for other towers to destroy Super Ceramics, or with The Bloon Solver to reduce distance traveled by affected Super Ceramics before inevitably popping.
- 0-1-2 Stronger Glue is useful for pure slowdown to normal bloons. 0-2-2 is a useful step towards combating densely clumped bloons. 0-3-2 Glue Hose can be used to slow down dense clumps of bloons, especially useful against Super Ceramics. Likewise, 0-4-2 Glue Strike and 0-5-2 Glue Storm are both useful for glueing all Ceramics on screen, with 0-5-2 Glue Storm doing especially well at both slowdown and adding bloon vulnerability.
- 2-0-2 Stronger Glue is a decent choice against spaced stronger bloons, as the glue slows them down significantly, can soak through all layers (Glue Soak), damage bloons over time (Corrosive Glue) and lasts longer (Stickier Glue).
- Stronger Glue is considered the superior crosspath for The Bloon Solver as 5-0-2, as Stronger Glue inherits the longer-lasting Stickier Glue properties as well as slowing down Ceramics and below much faster. Not only that, The Bloon Solver creating glue splatters renders the Glue Splatter crosspath mostly useless.