|“||Increases sentry gun and Engineer attack speed.||”|
|~ Official Bloons TD 6 description.|
Sprockets is the third upgrade of path 1 for the Engineer Monkey in Bloons TD 6. It allows the Engineer's nailgun and sentries to attack 66% faster. Sentries are still deployed every 6.0s. Just as with normal sentries, sentries from Sprockets can gain crosspathing benefits from any Tier 1 crosspath and can gain bonus MOAB-class and Fortified damage from the Deconstruction crosspath.
It costs $445 on Easy, $525 on Medium, $565 on Hard, and $630 on Impoppable.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Sprockets primarily focuses on improving firepower via Engineer sentries. This makes the Sprockets Engineer a decent early-game advancement option in the game. Combining the Engineer's own range with his sentries, the Sprockets Engineer has rather good overall combined range and DPS for its price.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Adding Sprockets can allow the whole Engineer and his sentries to easily solo versus rounds with lots of Yellows and/or Pinks, where normally other sentry-based Engineers would struggle.
- Generally, the 3-0-2 crosspath is better than the 3-2-0 crosspath. The Pin helps the Engineer, while the Oversize Nails increases pierce.
Version History (BTD6)[edit | edit source]
- 12.0 (Engineer update)
Pierce of Sentry Gun decreased (2 --> 1)
- Standard Sentry pierce increased from 1 to 2
- Sprockets is now affected by crosspathing from Larger Service Area and Oversize Nails.
- Sprockets sentries are deployed faster (7s --> 6s)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In BTD6, a 3-0-0 Sprockets costs exactly $2020 on Hard Difficulty.