|“||Increases sentry fire rate appreciably||”|
|~ BTD5 & BMC in-game description|
|“||Increases sentry gun and Engineer attack speed.||”|
|~ BTD6 in-game description|
Sprockets is a tier 3 upgrade for the Monkey Engineer's second upgrade path. It increases the attack speed for sentries and the Monkey Engineer's nail gun. By getting this upgrade, the tier 3 upgrade in the first path cannot be purchased. Sentries that belong to Engineers with Sprockets become SentrySprockets (named in BMC Flash only), if at least the Sentry Gun upgrade is bought. It increases the attack speed for the Monkey Engineer's nail gun by roughly 25% and the sentries by ~50%.
Sprockets is the 3rd upgrade of Path 1 for the Engineer Monkey. It increases the attack speed for sentries and the Monkey Engineer's nail gun by 67%.
Version History (BTD6)Edit
- 12.0 (Engineer update)
Pierce of Sentry Gun decreased (2 --> 1)
- Standard Sentry pierce increased from 1 to 2
- The official artwork has a mistake in it; the Engineer's helmet is red. At the same time, the Larger Service Area upgrade's official artwork has the black helmet from this upgrade.
- This upgrade also increases range, as it's notable under Monkey Village's influence.
- The BTD5 Artwork shows that she is showing its teeth angry similar to the Barbed Darts Monkey Sub and the Tribal Turtle (Standard Only, not Pro).
- Overclock Engineers' sentries in Bloons Monkey City Flash are called SentrySprockets, and do not receive Monkey Knowledge buffs the same way the normal sentries do (except for camo detection).
- This upgrade dramatically increases the attack speed of Super Sentries if its Tier 4 Speciality Building is active