Spice Islands is an archipelago of islands, surrounded by water all around. Bloons move on the visible blue pathway. Land towers can only be placed on any of the 5 tiny islands on the map, but water towers can be placed freely on the vast amount of water on the map.
The fourth island has 4 coconut trees, all of which block Line of Sight for towers, especially infinite-ranged towers such as Snipers or Advanced Intel Subs. The island with the coconut trees can be cleared out for $1000, additionally clearing land for more towers to be placed on.
The other islands appear in various sizes and shapes. The first and last ones are circular, the second one from the left is triangular, the middle one is shaped like an upside-down pear, and second one from the right with the coconut trees is shaped like a bean.
The shore is light blue while the depth has a deeper colour with nice-looking sparkles on the surface.
- Main article: Spice Islands/Strategies
- This map is one of three maps featured on the first user interface teasers for BTD6, the others being Hedge and Streambed.
- This map was featured in a teaser to Bloons TD 6, with the palm trees as the sight blocker.
- This map has the highest amount of water out of any map in Bloons TD 6, with the exception of the flooded Flooded Valley.
- Before Version 25.0, the soundtrack for Spice Islands was Fiesta Flamenco, but was changed to Sail Again starting from Version 25.0.
- Sails again has the same tune as the Wellerman Sea Shanty.