|“||Help the Monkeys celebrate Christmas! A new track, more vaults and some decorative changes for the Holiday season have landed. Snowflake is a beautiful new Intermediate track, 'tis the season to be popping'!||”|
|~ December 7th 2015 update description|
Snowflake is a new intermediate track added to Bloons Tower Defense 5 on December 7th, 2015. The bloons go down the left side of the snowflake and circle round. After going around a second time, it will exit through the bottom.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The track appears to be a snowflake on a land full of snow. The top-right point of the snowflake is instead a lake. Bloons go down from the top of the snowflake, circulate twice around the snowflake, and on that second time the bloons move downwards. There is also a snowman in the top right corner.
The center of the snowflake is enough for a x/2+ Super Monkey to reach all of the central bloon floatway of the snowflake.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Tips and Strategies[edit | edit source]
SixTower Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Put a ninja monkey underneath the beginning of the track. Upgrade to 1/0
- Put a spike factory to the left of the lake.
- Put a monkey buccaneer in the lake.
- Put two snipers anywhere you wish.
- Upgrade the ninja to 2/2
- Upgrade the buccaneer to 2/2
- Upgrade the snipers to 1/2 (both of them!)
- Upgrade the ninja to 3/2
- Upgrade the buccaneer to 3/2
- Upgrade the snipers to 2/2
- Upgrade the ninja to 4/2
- Upgrade the snipers to 3/2
- Buy a bomb tower and put it underneath the upper left snowflake tip. Upgrade to 2/4
- Upgrade the spike factory 3/2
Congrats. You beat easy mode on an intermediate track.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This track is currently the latest track with the BTD5 theme music, which can also be heard when playing tracks such as Park Path, The Rink, Express Shipping, Switch and Tunnels.