- All except for the fifth track have one-entry-one-exit paths.
- No water whatsoever.
- Some open space.
- Lots of curves and corners.
- Usually far from the center of the map, found along with Glacier
- There may be no snow tiles on any given city.
Note: the names given are the official names given by Ninja Kiwi fans. Difficulty ratings are based on the track itself, these ratings may differ based on City Level and Tile Difficulty. (These difficulties are in the game code, used for determining Tile difficulty.
- The Mobile version presents: Snow Stairs§↓ Chess Map§↓ Shoe§↓ Pickaxe§↓ and Pretzel/88§↓.
- The browser-based version presents: Shoe, Chess Map, Pretzel/88, Snow Stairs and Pickaxe.
See also: Tracks (BMC)
On this map, there are a few snowy hills among the snowy ground, along with a few green trees that block placement of towers. Bloons start from the left entrance and leave through the right exit. It bears somewhat resemblance to the Hourglass track from Desert Terrain.