|“||Never ones to pass up a challenge, the bloons are trying to slalom down the slope to get past your defenses. This new intermediate track, aptly named Slalom, meanders past a frigid lake to the finish line, weaving around your towers. Complete Slalom on each difficulty to get medals, achievements, Monkey Money and Awesome Points||”|
|~ BTD5 Description|
Slalom is an Intermediate Track which was released in an update on September 6, 2012.
A cold snow trail, that bloons slalom down the slope, the bloons move from the top of the map and slowly progress down to the end of the map in a wavy pattern. The way pattern looks like a snake. The bloons can do 6 U-turns! There is a water on the top-right in the form of a pond. There are pine trees, rocks, and mountainous areas in this track. This track is completely white and full of ice similarly to but unlike The Rink. The achievement for this is the picture of a person wearing a helmet and hiking down the Slalom. In mobile, the start and the finish flag are waving. There is sky at the top, making it one of the few tracks in the game not to be displayed from the top down.
- Up to 21 Monkey Buccaneers can be placed on the lake.
- The release of this track is the first time tracks have been released by Ninja Kiwi in two consecutive updates.
- There are 17 pine trees in the track.
- This is good for ice towers, spike factories and tack shooters because of U-turns.
- Footprints can be seen on bottom-left corner of the track.
- This is is the second track that appears in Winter. The first is The Rink.
- A pink bloon can go across in 6 seconds (Fast forwarding).
- This should have come in September 13 since every track (Dockside, Death Valley, Drag Strip, and Space Truckin') came in 2 weeks.
- It takes approximately 47 seconds for a red bloon to pass through the whole track, making this track the longest Intermediate track.