|“||New intermediate track and Daily Challenge Vaults! Six Feet is a spooky new intermediate track just in time for Halloween. Don't let the invitingly large space in the middle of the track lull you into a false sense of security! We've also added the Daily Challenge Vaults for July through September. Give this track a try now!||”|
|~ "October 25th, 2016 - Six Feet and DC Vaults!" update description|
Six Feet is an Intermediate Track in Bloons Tower Defense 5, released in October 25th 2016 as part of the 2016 Halloween update. It has been released to BTD5 Mobile earlier in Version 3.5 on October 21st 2016.
Overview[edit | edit source]
A haunted track full of forest. In the middle is what appears to be a hole for a coffin. Unlike most tracks, this track has an unusually large amount of unplaceable land in the form of forest. The only placeable land is in the wide open center of the visible path of the bloons. Due to the nature of paths crossing each other and that there is no wide open space, Spike Factories will not do very well on this track.
Bloons start from the top-left of the coffin hole, then move down to the bottom of the coffin hole, which afterwards they turn around, move towards the left side of the top-left of the coffin hole, travel downwards and then exits on the bottom-left of the coffin hole.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
|Six Feet Bronze||10|
|Six Feet Silver||25|
|Six Feet Gold||50|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Six Feet/Strategies
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 13 Banana Farms can be fit on this whole track quite easily. Coincidentally, 13 is an unlucky number considered by many people. Being a spooky track, with its "volcano theme" music (like that of tracks like Mount Magma, Clock and Spooky Castle), it makes sense to have up to 13 Banana Farms fit easily on the track.
- However, in Mobile, the music is the "dance theme".
- The description on the October 2016 update shows that the player should not "invitingly large space in the middle of the track lull [the player] into a false sense of security". This highlights the fact that there is very little physical space and no wide open space, excepting right in the center of the track.
- Up to four Portable Lakes can be placed on this map in the Mobile version. The number on the Flash version is not confirmed.