|“||Dark magic reveals location of all nearby Camo Bloons permanently.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Shimmer is the third upgrade of Path 3 in BTD6 for the Wizard Monkey. It produces a series of large blasts around its radius that reveal Camo Bloons permanently. Each blast of Shimmer reveals up to 200 Camo Bloons at once.
Strategies & Tips Edit
- The best placement of Shimmer is to place it around a corner where the most amount of bloons meet around.
- Shimmer can also be used to remove camo from Camo Leads without popping them themselves, unless Path 2 upgrades are bought.
- Note that Shimmer has a delay on the decamoisation, which is very notable for Camo Pinks and D.D.T.s
- This is the only upgrade that does not have a period at the end of its description in BTD6.
- This is no longer true after version 3.0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.