Bloons Wiki
Advertisement
Bloons Wiki

Bloons Adventure Time TD has a set of rounds that is different from previous BTD games, as documented below.

All Guaranteed Bloons of the 75 Standard Rounds[]

See also Bloons Adventure Time TD#Tracks and Rounds

c = Camo, r = Regrow, f = Fortified, cr = Camo and Regrow on one Bloon, rf = Regrow and Fortified on one Bloon.

All Guaranteed Bloons in the 75 Standard Rounds
Rounds Reds Blues Greens Yellows Pinks Blacks Whites Purples Zebras Leads Rainbows Ceramics MOABs BFBs ZOMGs DDTs BADs
1 25
2 30 3
3 76 6
4 32 24
5 40 25 3
6 20 15 6
7 40 6
8 34 6 2
9 35 20 5 5
10 10 10 16 4
11 20 15
12 20 14
13 55 20 10
14 19 17
15 60 9
16 7
17 60 50 16
18 7
19 15 10r 5r
20 6r 6r 1
21 25 25 10 8
22 18 12 8
23 24 5r
24 16 10 5
25 6c
26 12r 12 4
27 30 30 8
28 20 10 6
29 20 20 9r
30 40 25 25,10c 6r
31 14 14 10
32 50 8 8
33 30 6
34 60 12 12
35 20 40 60 12
36 10cr 8cr 60 40
37 6c 6c 25 6c 25
38 40 40 12c 13
39 15 15 15 8
40 12r 12r
41 150 130 100
42 1
43 6c 8
44 32 32
45 4f 12 5
46 12 4f
47 40 5,5c,5r
48 40r 40r 30cr 30
49 600 40r 8f
50 15f 20c 2
51 30cr 10 2
52 25 25 15,5f 1
53 60r 40r 1
54 60c 1 1
55 300 250 30 1
56 30c 30c 20
57 8 8 4
58 50r 50r 4 2
59 30crf 10,10r
60 1
61 150r 20rf
62 200 200 15cr 2f
63 75c 30c, 30cr, 30cf
64 3f 4
65 400 200 100 70 50
66 3f 2 2
67 80cr 13rf 4
68 6f 1f
69 120c 60cf 1
70 150 150 150
71 8f 3f 1 2
72 40crf 4 2
73 7f 3 2 2f
74 400 200 100,80f
75 1

Total Blimp Count + Other info[]

  • MOABs: 54 spawns, 314 total
  • BFBs: 21 spawns, 65 total
  • ZOMGs: 9 spawns, 11 total
  • DDTs: 5 spawns, 8 total
  • BADs: 1 spawn, 1 total
  • Spawns: Times that bloon spawns naturally in a round, total also includes the amount spawned as children.
  • MOAB-class bloons also spawn with extra health on harder difficulties, more of which can be found on Difficulty.

Martian Games[]

  • This mode has its own randomized rounds for each event.
  • MOAB-class bloons have speed and health modifiers that take effect at higher rounds:
    • Starting round 23, MOAB-class bloons gain 20% of their original health every round
    • Starting round 21, MOAB-class bloons move at 1.1x speed. This amount changes every few rounds until round 45 when it stops increasing at 3x.
Rounds Speed Modifier
1-20 1.0x
21-24 1.1x
25-27 1.2x
28-30 1.3x
31-33 1.4x
34-36 1.6x
37-38 1.8x
39-40 2.0x
41-42 2.4x
43-44 2.7x
45+ 3.0x

General Behaviors for specific round range[]

  • Rounds 6-15 (6-10 in Martian Games): Each bloon has a 10% chance of spawning with additional bloon properties (where eligible), except 5% for ghosts instead
  • Rounds 16-30 (10-14 in Martian Games): Each bloon has a 30% chance of spawning with additional bloon properties (where eligible), except 20% for zombie and 10% for ghosts instead
  • Rounds 31-45 (15-19 in Martian Games): Each bloon has a 40% chance of spawning with additional bloon properties (where eligible), except 25% for zombie and 15% for ghosts instead
  • Rounds 46-60 (20-24 in Martian Games): Each bloon has a 50% chance of spawning with additional bloon properties (where eligible), except 30% for zombie and 25% for ghosts instead
  • Rounds 61-75 (25+ in Martian Games): Each bloon has a 70% chance of spawning with additional bloon properties (where eligible), except 30% for zombie and 45% for ghosts instead.

Trivia[]

  • Despite the fact that DDTs have 1.1x health on Extreme difficulty, they never spawn since that difficulty only goes to round 60.
  • Most of mid-late game rounds are based on their Bloons TD 6 Rounds or Alternate Bloons Rounds counterpart, but some bloons are ranked up, added extra properties, or increased their quantity to make it harder. For example, Round 59 in BTD6 spawns Camo Leads and Ceramics, but in BATTD Round 59, it added Regrowth and Fortified properties to Leads to increase its difficulty.
Advertisement