|“||Half Super Monkey, half killer robot of death. Shoots from 2 guns at once!||”|
|~ Official BTD6 description|
Robo Monkey is the third Path 2 upgrade for the Super Monkey in Bloons TD 6. Upgrading to Robo Monkey grants the Super Monkey with a pair of independently shooting guns from each arm, with each dart dealing increased pierce (6 instead of 2). Unlike BTD5, it cannot pop Frozen or Lead unless Path 1 upgrades are bought. Each arm has separate target priority, the left arm controlled at the top setting, and the right arm controlled by the bottom setting. However, both arms cannot use the same target priority, unlike in BTD5.
It costs $7,650 on Easy, $9,000 on Medium, $9,720 on Hard, and $10,800 on Impoppable.
- 2-3-0 Robo Monkey is generally better for the +2 pierce and double attack speed, though 0-3-2 is good for utilizing the knockback power of the Knockback upgrade and camo detection from Ultravision.
- With Robo Monkey, it is impossible to have both frozen/lead popping and internal camo detection at the same time, unless upgraded further to Tech Terror with the 0-4-2 crosspath. However, the 0-3-2 crosspath remains a good option for intentionally not popping Leads while still providing good cleanup, useful when pairing with Rubber to Gold's Lead to Gold effects, and plus the Knockback pairs well too for pushing back and/or slowing bloons.
- Initial Release
Arms are now alternating depending on the right arm's setting: First/Last or Close/Strong.
Robo Monkey has +1 pierce (4 --> 6; the new Epic Range buff automatically adds +1 pierce on top)
Robo Monkey can now use separate target priorities on both arms.
- In BTD6, one 2/3/0 Super Monkey can solo round 63 on Cracked (Tested in Sandbox On Medium)
- The 0-3-2 Super Monkey upgrade is often referred to by fans as the "ISAB Monkey".
- By default, Robo Monkey's left arm is set on Last, while its right arm remains at whatever target priority the original Super Monkey was using, unless the right arm is set on Last. If the original target priority was set on Last, its left arm will set on First instead by default.