It is a resort that takes place on a beach. There are two red umbrellas to the right that can be opened or closed when clicked on. In the middle there are two lounge chairs and in between them a table that has a pink cocktail on it and a plate of bananas. To the right there's a pool in which water-based towers can be placed. All land-based towers can be placed anywhere except directly on the brown brick-layered bloon track, on the table, on where the bottom-left palm tree is, or on top of the umbrella stands. The umbrellas and the palm tree at the bottom left function as line of sight blockers so it's best not to place towers around them.
Bloons go from the left side, and then take loops around clockwise from the smallest rectangle to the largest, and exit out to the right side.
- Main article: Resort/Strategies
- This map's bloon track bears a resemblance to Express Shipping from BTD5.
- At 60 R.B.S. long, this is the second longest track in the game, behind Logs and ahead of Cubism in terms of length.
- According to Ninja Kiwi's 23rd April 2021 blog, the pink drink inside the martini placed on the table is a fruity drink.
- There is a small crab behind the tree in the bottom left hand corner of the screen that will wiggle when clicked.
- The base of the umbrellas can be clicked to furl and unfurl them, allowing you to see underneath them.