|“||Allows boomerangs to pop Frozen and Lead Bloons and do more damage to all.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Red Hot Rangs is the second upgrade of Path 3 for the Boomerang Monkey. It allows the Boomerang Monkey to pop Frozen and Lead. In addition, it now deals +1 damage to all bloons.
It costs $255 on Easy, $300 on Medium, $325 on Hard, and $360 on Impoppable.
Description[edit | edit source]
The base upgrade gives the Boomerang Monkey an orange jumpsuit with a yellow stripe on its chest and a yellow arrow on its head, and red accents.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Red Hot Rangs is an average upgrade on its own, which enables the Boomerang to deal 1 extra damage and pop Frozen and Lead bloons.
- Its main use arises from crosspathing.
- Top Path crosspath are generally better for Middle Path Boomerang upgrades, as middle path already is a damage powerhouse in the higher tiers.
- For Top Path Boomerangs, however, Red Hot Rangs essentially doubles their popping power due to them only having 1 damage.
- There is a special case for when Alchemist-buffing your Top Path boomerangs, whereas the Alchemist already provides the extra damage, the Middle Path upgrades give extra attack speed.
Version History (BTD6)[edit | edit source]
Red Hot Rangs deals +1 damage to all bloons
Red Hot Rangs costs more ($150 --> $300)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Projectiles[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]