|“||Every second shot the cluster bombs send out more cluster bombs for even more destruction.||”|
|~ BTD6 Description|
Recursive Cluster is the fourth upgrade of Path 3 for the Bomb Shooter in BTD6. It allows the Bomb Shooter to shoot tertiary bombs every second shot. That means that on every second shot, all 8 clusters will explode into 8 more clusters, totalling to 64 bombs on the second shot. It costs $2,040 on Easy, $2,400 on Medium, $2,590 on Hard, and $2,880 on Impoppable.
Tertiary clusters appear every second shot instead of every third shot.
- Use this with the Heavy Bombs upgrade, as the first and second wave of the bombs will pop 2 layers, allowing for greatly increased damage.
- However, tertiary clusters do not gain this bonus.
- The description used to be "Every 3 shots the cluster bombs send out more cluster bombs for even more destruction." but it has changed in Version 4.0 to fit the new buff of more frequent tertiary bombs.
- Interestingly, the image of its Insta Monkey appears to have 6 muzzles, though it only has 1 in game.
- This is no longer true in later versions, particularly Version 7.0+.