|“||Can re-freeze Bloons that are already frozen.||”|
|~ BTD6 description|
Re-Freeze is the second upgrade of Path 3 for the Ice Monkey. It allows the Ice Monkey to reapply a new freeze to Frozen Bloons, regardless of what tower caused the freezing.
It costs $170 on Easy, $200 on Medium, $215 on Hard, and $240 on Impoppable.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- 0-1-2 Ice Monkeys are excellent choices for stalling in Ceramics down in place, making it easier for other towers to destroy the Ceramics before they can speed past them. This is because of how much faster the Ice Monkey freezes bloons compared to the freeze durations, thereby almost permastalling the bloons in place. Specifically, Enhanced Freezing freezes every 1.8 seconds while simultaneously increasing freeze time to 2.2 seconds.
- 0-2-2 Ice Monkeys grouped together can break down any caught bloons very well, with exceptions of Whites, Zebras, and Leads.
- One 0-1-2 Ice Monkey costs $1110 on Hard Difficulty. On C.H.I.M.P.S., it is a useful tower for stalling down ceramic-heavy rounds such as Rounds 63, along with stalling in the fast Super Ceramics.
- Do not use this upgrade with Super Brittle, as it will have no effect on it due to Super Brittle automatically gaining Re-Freeze's effect.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In BTD5 Flash, Ice Towers would automatically be able to refreeze bloons. In Mobile versions (except BTDB Mobile since Version 3.6), Ice Towers cannot refreeze bloons. In BTD6, being able to refreeze bloons is an Ice Monkey upgrade.