|“||You think you can, you think you can, but can you? Try this multi-start classic Expert Track from BTD4.||”|
|~ Description upon unlocking in Bloons TD 5 Deluxe|
Bloons TD 4[edit | edit source]
In Bloons TD 4, it is a premium track that costs 15 to buy it. The bloons come up from the top and eventually merge into one track at the bottom. There is water on either side of the track at the bottom for Monkey Buccaneers. This track is arguably one of the hardest in Bloons TD 4 because it has so many entrances and it is very difficult to secure them all especially considering the shortness of the paths.
Bloons TD 5 Deluxe[edit | edit source]
The track is also featured on Bloons TD 5 Deluxe and is unlocked at Rank 29. The paths are a lot longer than they used to be as well as the fact that you have a much larger variety of towers and upgrades comparing it to Bloons TD 4, making it much easier in Bloons TD 5 Deluxe. Despite this, it can still be quite challenging because of the many paths. The track has also changed dramatically in visual appearance, making it look more realistic compared to Bloons TD 4 as well. There is also a lever, 7 trees (there is one that is squished in the right side of the map) and powerlines exclusive to this version only.
Tips and Strategies[edit | edit source]
- The center part of the track seems to be an ideal place to put Boomerang Throwers and Tack Shooters on.
- A Spike Factory would help heaps on this track since it only has a single exit unlike most multi-path tracks (unless you are playing in reverse).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is water at the sides of the track down the bottom.
- This is a premium track in Bloons TD 4 and Bloons TD 4 Expansion, but in BTD4 iOS and Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe, it is not.
- This is one of the five tracks that have more than four entrances and/or exits, with the others being Monkeys vs. Bloons, Crypt Keeper, Bloonraker and Tar Pits.