- "Radar Scanner" redirects here. For the BTD5 counterpart, see Radar Scanner (BTD5).
|“||Allows all Monkeys in the radius to attack Camo Bloons.||”|
|~ BTD6 Description.|
It costs $1700 on Easy, $2000 on Medium, $2160 on Hard, and $2400 on Impoppable.
- This upgrade, like in BTD5, is the most reliable form of camo detection to nearby towers. As long as the towers are within range of this Village, they can always detect and damage Camo Bloons.
- In addition, it comes with the ability to crosspath with other strong upgrades.
Radar Scanner is the most reliable form of allowing towers that normally do not detect camo to detect camos. Unlike decamo, such as from Submerge and Support or Shimmer, Radar Scanner has 100% reliability against Camo Bloons, as this upgrade grants nearby towers with full-time camo detection and this form of camo detection doesn't necessarily have to rely on attacks to strip off camo properties.
Generally it is difficult to afford a camo village to deal with early-game Camo Bloons, so other camo detection options are still recommended until you need the village buff.
- The icon is a enemy radar scanner used on military ships to track the enemy similar how the radar scanner works, letting other towers detect camo bloons. Unlike BTD5, this upgrade icon also features a Camo Green on top of the radar.
- Compared to BTD5, the cumulative cost of a base Radar Scanner is significantly cheaper to afford in BTD6.