|“||Shoots 15% faster.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Quick Shots is the first upgrade of the path 2 for the Dart Monkey in Bloons TD 6. It increases the Dart Monkey's attack speed by 17.6%~ or a 15% reduction in reload time, from 0.95s to 0.8075s per shot. It is unlocked with 80 XP.
This upgrade gives the Dart Monkey a green headband.
Quick Shots grants +17.6% attack speed, (0.85x attack cooldown) or an attack cooldown of 0.8075s.
Quick Shots targets bloons using the standard targeting priorities. It shoots a straight movement projectile.
- First: Targets the first bloon visible within its range.
- Last: Targets the last bloon visible within its range.
- Close: Targets the closest bloon visible within its range.
- Strong: Targets the strongest bloon visible within its range.
The following is a list of statistics of a Dart Monkey with Sharp Shots. It includes its base statistics and all associated crosspathing interactions. Expand the box on the right to see further information.
- Updated as of Version 27.3
- Base stats
- Projectile, sharp type, detects partial hitbox, 32 range, 0.8075s attack cooldown, 1 damage, 2 pierce.
- Crosspathing interactions
- 1-1-0, 2-1-0, 0-1-<2:
- *Dart attack speed increases from 0.95s --> 0.8075s
- *Ball attack speed increases from 1.15s --> 0.9775s
- *Bolt attack speed increases from 0.95s --> 0.8075s
- Bolt attack speed increases from 0.75s --> 0.6375s
- Bolt attack speed increases from 0.16s --> 0.136s
- SMFC x-1-x:
- Transformation receives the 0.85x attack cooldown from x-1-x, increasing attack speed from 0.06s to 0.051s.
- PMFC x-1-x:
- Transformation receives the 0.85x attack cooldown from x-1-x, increasing attack speed from 0.03s to 0.0255s.
- See also: Damage Types/Bloons TD 6/Primary
The following are a list of wiki-written damage types associated by a Dart Monkey with Sharp Shots. These damage type statistics include how it attacks and how these attacks would affect bloons. Expand the box on the right to see further information.
- Updated as of Version 27.3
- Base attack(s)
- Updated as of Version 31.0. Listed prices exclude buffs, sacrifices, and Monkey Knowledge.
Quick Shots adds a small attack speed boost to the Dart Monkey. Without additional upgrades, a Dart Monkey with only Quick Shots is less efficient than multiple 0-0-0 Dart Monkeys, but the Quick Shots upgrade is quite valuable when paired with additional Dart Monkey upgrades, especially Tier 3 and above.
- Like many other low tier Dart Monkey upgrades, the main use of this upgrade is to cheaply improve the Dart Monkey, or serve as a stepping stone to a higher tier upgrade.
- It is usually the best crosspath for both the top and bottom upgrade paths for the Dart Monkey, and even better with Very Quick Shots, its next upgrade.
- The artwork for this upgrade is used as the icon for the Monkeys tab in the main menu.
- In BTD5, purchasing any Tier 1 upgrade would change the Dart Monkey to have a green headband. With BTD6, the green headband is reserved for Quick Shots.