Quad appeared to be a park with 4 stone paths and a green scenery. Bloons move on the paths around the stage to the end while other bloons from the other 3 path moves at the exact same time, create a frantic scene for the player as bloons floods through the park. The 4 paths conected to each other by 4 floral trusses (all 4 trusses block line of sight which is strange because they don't have any ways to blocks bloons or monkeys like doors or gates), made by bushes, flowers and woods and they can be destroyed for $1500 each. Upon destroying, a bulldozer piloted by a monkey appears and bulldozes it. In the middle, a pond with lily pads and reeds resided, each corner of the paths has a bush, there's 4 decorative ribbons above the stone paths and the outside has a vast, green field for towers.
- Main article: Quad/Strategies
- This is the second Expert Track in BTD6 to be released in an update, after Dark Castle.
- Ever since November 2018, the entire BTD6 community has been dedicated to beating CHIMPS on Quad, similar to that for #Ouch prior to Version 5.0 during September 2018.
- Prior to 9.0, this map was unable to be completed in normal CHIMPS mode without glitches, alongside Muddy Puddles before its spawn order was altered. This means it could be the hardest track in the game.
- As of now, Quad is the only non-Beginner Map and only non-Snow/Ice Map to use the soundtrack "Winter is Coming".