- "Patch" redirects here. For the Patch notes monkey, see Jessica.
Most of the track is covered with dirt. Scattered across the track are pumpkins, which won't block tower placement. In the middle is a pond, where you can place towers on which require water. Near the left of the track, there are some trees, one more visible than the other. At the top and the bottom of the track, and left of the pond, there are fences, and right of the pond are some hay bales, which will both block tower placement.
The Bloons TD Battles version of this map has an extra entrance to send in bloons at the first U-turn, and the track goes up and down instead of left and right.
- Main article: Pumpkin Patch/Strategies
- Because the track has a lot of straight lines, it is a viable option to use towers that have a high pierce shoots down a line, for example Juggernauts and dartling guns.
- Because the track has U-turns, it is advisable to use Tack Shooters in early rounds.
- When activated in Fast-Track Mode, start with Monkey Buccaneers upgraded to 2/3 because it is effective in leads, blacks, and whites.
|Pumpkin Patch Bronze||10|
|Pumpkin Patch Silver||25|
|Pumpkin Patch Gold||50|