|“||Reanimate even more powerful Bloon servants to obliterate the enemy.||”|
|~ BTD6 description of Prince of Darkness|
Prince of Darkness is the final upgrade in Path 3 of the Wizard Monkey in BTD6. It is the replacement for the Soulbind upgrade in Version 2.0. The Prince of Darkness upgrade allows the Wizard Monkey to summon undead MOABs and BFBs along with regular undead bloons. It costs $20,400 on Easy, $24,000 on Medium, $25,920 on Hard, and $28,800 on Impoppable.
Compared to its previous upgrade, the Prince has a greater range for its resurrection attacks, in addition to its capability to summon stronger undead bloons. The Prince also gains a buff to its main attack speed to four times faster than the base tower, which can help in taking down enough lesser bloons to summon undead M.O.A.B. Class Bloons. Shimmer also gain an attack speed buff to decamo bloons twice as fast.
Undead MOABs deals 40 damage per hit and can deal damage to up to 20 bloons before reaching the pop limit or 20-second expiry but move at a similar speed to regular undead bloons. Undead BFBs, on the other hand, move slower but deal 100 damage per hit and can deal damage to up to 50 bloons before reaching the pop limit but last for a shorter time of 13.3 seconds.
Zombie MOABs and Zombie BFBs now do more damage (20 → 40 for Zombie MOABs, 20 → 100 for Zombie BFBs)
- The Prince of Darkness is sitting on a throne that does not rotate with the tower's aiming.
- Before update 2.0, this upgrade was called Soulbind. You could bind towers to the Wizard and sacrifice them for extra lives if bloons got through.
- The artwork and graphics remain the same, however.
- The Wizard moves its hands when attacking and summoning bloons.
- Note that similar to its predecessor he does not have to pop the bloons himself, they simply have to be popped within his presence to become undead.
- MOABs and BFBs don't actually have to be popped in range of Prince of Darkness in order for it to summon them.
- The undead Bloons, MOABs, and BFBs aren't affected by the Big Bloon Option.