Powers are a replacement for Special Agents introduced in Bloons TD6 and returning in Bloons Adventure Time TD. They all cost Monkey Money (or Coins in BATTD), but can't be used in CHIMPS mode at all. In BATTD, they are only restricted in certain Martian Games events.
In Bloons Adventure Time TD, Powers are special powerups that can be activated in each game. You can only have at most 8 different types of Powers of your choice equipped when playing on a map. Placeable Powers (such as Hotdog Knights) have a limit of 10, while all ability-type Powers (such as Hugsplosion) have a specific cooldown before being able to be used again. Some Powers (such as Party Time) can only be used once per game, though they will last for the whole game (until the game is quitted), unless consumed such as the case of life-restore Powers.
In Bloons TD Battles Mobile, Powers are powerups that can be activated in each game. Originally, there were three categories of Powers: Track Powers, Tower Powers, and Bloon Powers. In Version 6.0, many more Powers have been released for each category. New Powers can be unlocked for XP Points of a respective Power category, along with Universal XP for any Power category. In Version 6.2, Eco Powers are released as a fourth Power that can be exchanged for any of the other three Powers categories. XP Points can be gained for any Power category that are equipped into battle. Version 6.3 adds Sabo Powers as a fifth Power, again exchangeable as part of three-power loadout.
- 1 List of Powers in Bloons TD 6
- 2 List of Powers in Bloons Adventure Time TD
- 3 Bloons TD Battles Mobile
- 4 Version History (BTD6)
- 5 Version History (BATTD)
- 6 Version History (BTDB Mobile)
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
List of Powers in Bloons TD 6[edit | edit source]
- Super Monkey Storm - Summons a squadron of Super Monkeys that destroy all Bloons onscreen and deal heavy damage to MOAB Class Bloons. Costs 100 to purchase one Super Monkey Storm from the Powers shop.
- Monkey Boost - Causes all towers to attack twice as fast for 15 seconds. Costs 100 to purchase one Monkey Boost from the Powers shop.
- Thrive - Increases cash production from all towers by 25% for the rest of the round and the entire next round. Costs 70 to purchase one Thrive from the Powers shop.
- Time Stop - Freezes time for 10 seconds. Bloon speeds are reduced to 10% during this time, but Tower attack speeds are reduced to 30% as well. Ability cooldowns still function normally. Costs 50 to purchase one Time Stop from the Powers shop.
- Cash Drop - Spawns a crate full of cash worth $2,500. Costs 200 to purchase one Cash Drop from the Powers shop.
- Banana Farmer - Gathers all bananas spawned by Banana Farms within his radius so you don't have to. Also collects money crates and health crates. Costs 50 to purchase one Monkey Farmer from the Powers shop.
- Pontoon - Provides an area of land on top of water that allows land towers to be placed on. Costs 50 to purchase one Pontoon from the Powers shop.
- Road Spikes - Deals damage to any bloon that touches it. Each Road Spike pile contains 20 spikes. When bought in the Powers shop, 5 piles of Road Spikes are bought each for 50.
- Glue Trap - Slows down the first 300 Bloons that touch it before disappearing. Costs 50 to purchase one Glue Trap from the Powers shop.
- MOAB Mine - Detonates when it detects a MOAB Class Bloon nearby, causing lots of damage. Costs 50 to purchase one MOAB Mine from the Powers shop.
- Camo Trap - De-camoizes the first 500 bloons that reach the trap. Costs 50 to purchase one Camo Trap from the Powers shop.
- Portable Lake - Provides an area of water on land that allows water towers (i.e. Monkey Buccaneer or Monkey Sub) to be placed on. Costs 50 to purchase one Portable Lake from the Powers shop.
- Tech Bot - Activates abilities for the player when they are available. The bot is placed down on land. Costs 50 each.
- Energizing Totem - Increases attack speed of all towers by 25% in its radius for five rounds. Costs 70 to buy one Energizing Totem. After the totem expires, it needs to be recharged for 20; the totem otherwise cannot function anymore until recharged.
- Insta-Monkeys - free towers, either unupgraded or pre-upgraded that can be either directly bought with real money or earned through Daily Challenges and other events, and can be placed for free. These can be placed onto the track via the Powers menu.
List of Powers in Bloons Adventure Time TD[edit | edit source]
Powers are single use items that have a huge impact on the game.↵
They can range from character boosts to full screen effects which devastate all bloons.↵
Powers will level up with your overall player rank.
Use the Hugsplosion now to save the Candy Kingdom.↵
"Finn that was awesome. What was that?"↵
"The power of HUGS."↵
"Well whatever it was it just saved the Candy Kingdom."
|~ Introductory texts to Powers and reactions of Jake, Finn and Princess Bubblegum in the Candy Throne Room of BATTA|
Common Powers (cost 50 Coins to purchase):
- Witch's Donuts - Tasty treats that restore lives at the end of each round
- Bag of Butter - Drops a huge bag of butter that stuns all bloons.
- Golden Crown - Become true royalty and gain extra cash from each pop.
- Hot Dog Knights - These brave knights will help pop bloons if placed on the track. Purchasing gives you a set of 4 Knights.
- Twinkling Eye Potion - All characters gain captivating, twinkling eyes that slow bloons near them.
Uncommon Powers (cost 100 Coins to purchase):
- Apple Pie - Treetrunks' famous apple pie is so delicious it adds extra lives.
- Trail Mix - Tasty trail mix revitalizes your heroes giving them an attack speed boost.
- Heavy Weapons - Extra weight means extra damage to bigger bloons.
- Marauder - The Marauder grabs the strongest bloon he can reach and crushes the life out of it!
Rare Powers (cost 300 coins to purchase)
- Hugsplosion - The power of hugs instantly transforms all bloons up to MOABs into Red Bloons.
- Gold Coin - A little extra cash goes a long way!
- Party Time - Everyone attacks faster during Party Time.
- Scented Candles - Flame Princess' candles give speed boosts to all in range and melt bloons that get close.
- Wolf Pack - A pack of wolves charges up and down the track, popping bloons as they go.
- King Worm - Hypnotizes and holds bloons near him for your other characters to pop.
- Decorpsinator Serum - PB's mysterious serum raises a candy zombie to fight alongside you.
- Ice Frog Alarm - attacks and buffs your other characters when bloons start escaping.
- Rainicorn Magic - Control a damaging beam of Rainicorn glitter.
Super Rare Powers (cost 500 Coins to purchase):
- The Most Perfect Sandwich That Has Ever Existed - Gives camo detect, lead popping and extra damage to MOABs. The perfect sandwich!
- Mushroom Blast - Unleash the mighty Mushroom Bomb. Deadly to bloons but harmful to heroes too!
- Prismo's Homemade Artisanal Pickles - So tasty they alter reality. Gain extra lives and a chance at a free wish orb!
- Billy's Shield - Billy's shield protects you from leaking bloons.
- Billy's Giant Gem - Straight from Billy's treasure pile! Gain extra cash every round.
- Ancient Sleeping Magi of Lifegiving - The ultimate giver of life! Revives you on a game over with a cash boost.
- Cold Spell - The Cold Spell freezes all bloons and damages MOABs.
- Flame Thrower - Melt bloons with ease! More powerful if near Flame Princess.
Epic Powers (cost 1000 Coins to purchase):
- Crystal Copy - Use Crystal Magic to temporarily duplicate one of your characters.
- Dimension Disruptor - Destroys all bloons and heals all lives when you lose.
- Fire Wolves - A pack of fire wolves to charge down the bloons.
- Nightosphere Amulet - Spawns a Nightosphere Cloud to rain down death and damnation on the bloons.
- Fire Eyes - Flying eyes that deal fire damage. The bloons are no match for their gaze!
Bloons TD Battles Mobile[edit | edit source]
Added in Version 6.0, Powers have been released. Every time the player wins (or loses a game without surrendering or force-quitting), they gain XP for each of three unique categories of Powers in equal amounts split among them. The categories of the Powers include: Monkey Boost, Bloon Boost, and Red Hot Spikes.
Version 6.2 introduced a fourth category of Powers called Eco Powers. Separate from the other three, it has its own XP counter with the full use of Universal XP. Swapping a Track, Tower or Bloon power will give you XP for the Eco Power instead after a match is over, as well as changing and enhancing the customization possibilities of your Powers loadout.
Version 6.3 introduced a fifth category of Powers called Sabotage Powers. Again, separate from all other current powers, it has its own XP counter with the full use of Universal XP. Again, similar rules apply when gaining XP for Sabotage Powers.
Each category of Powers has unlockable variants that can be swapped out once unlocked. They all have certain paths leading towards them. However, you can only have powers from three different categories in your loadout.
Track Powers[edit | edit source]
Tower Powers[edit | edit source]
|Name||Upgrade Type||Prerequisites||Description||Other notes|
|Tower Boost||N/A||Unlocked by default||Boost your Towers attack speed by 80% for 12 seconds. Three uses.||-|
|Range Boost||Path 1, Tier 1||500 XP||Boost your Towers range by 60% and attack speed by 50% for 20 seconds. Three uses.|
|Camo Shred||Path 1, Tier 2||2500 XP, Range Boost||Boosts attack speed and enables towers to see and do more damage to camo bloons for 20 seconds. Three uses.||Attack speed increased by 10% for the duration, as well as grants camo detection and extra camo damage for the duration.|
|Pop Boost||Path 1, Tier 3||5000 XP, Camo Shred||All towers granted slight speed boost and double pierce for 20 seconds.||Attack speed increased by 10% for the duration, as well as grants double pierce for the duration.|
|Damage Boost||Path 1, Tier 4||7500 XP, Pop Boost||Pop 2 layers for the price of one. All towers get +1 damage and slight attack boost for 15 seconds. Three uses.||Attack speed increased by 10% for the duration, as well as grants +1 damage for the duration.|
|Improved Towers Boost||Path 2, Tier 1||500 XP||Boost your Towers attack speed by 100% for 10 seconds. Three uses.|
|Long Tower Boost||Path 2, Tier 2||2500 XP, Improved Towers Boost||Boost your Towers attack speed by 60% for 20 seconds. Three uses.|
|Intense Tower Boost||Path 2, Tier 3||5000 XP, Long Tower Boost||A quick but extreme boost for your Towers. Attack Speed increased by 110% for 9 seconds. Three uses.|
|Empowered Towers||Path 2, Tier 4||7500 XP, Intense Tower Boost||Boost your Towers attack speed by 85% and range by 20% for 16 seconds. Three uses.|
|Big Bloon Beatdown||Path 3, Tier 1||500 XP||Towers do double damage to MOAB-Class Bloons for 22 seconds. Four uses.||Does not work on anything other than MOAB-class bloons. No attack speed bonus.|
|Big Bloon Buster||Path 3, Tier 2||2500 XP, Big Bloon Beatdown||Towers do triple damage to MOAB-Class Bloons for 18 seconds. Three uses.||Does not work on anything other than MOAB-class bloons. No attack speed bonus.|
|Big Bloon Slow||Path 3, Tier 3||5000 XP, Big Bloon Buster||All MOAB-Class bloons move 60% slower for 15 seconds. Three uses.||Does not work on anything other than MOAB-class bloons. No attack speed bonus.|
|Bloon Snipe||Path 3, Tier 4||7500 XP, Big Bloon Slow||Instantly destroy the largest Bloon on screen. Five uses.||No attack speed bonus.|
|Mega Tower Boost||N/A||Available in Mega Boosts only||3x Tower Mega Boost||Mega Boosts exclusive power, it upgrades every tower in the map for free. Has three uses.|
Bloon Powers[edit | edit source]
|Name||Upgrade Type||Prerequisites||Description||Other notes|
|Bloon Boost||N/A||Unlocked by default||Speed up spawned bloons by 30% for 12 seconds. Three uses.||Despite the description saying it boost sent bloons by 30% speed, it actually increases speed by 20%|
|Crowded Bloons||Path 1, Tier 1||500 XP||Increase the spawn rate of bloons by 50% for 15 seconds. Three uses.||-|
|Jam Packed||Path 1, Tier 2||2500 XP, Crowded Bloons||Bloons move 15% faster and spawn twice as fast for 10 seconds. Two uses.||-|
|Upgrade Bloons||Path 1, Tier 3||5000 XP, Jam Packed||Increases by one rank the next 15 bloons spawned, up to a maximum of Rainbow. Three uses.||
Before the 6.1 update, this power did not have a timer, meaning if activated multiple times without sending any bloons, the upgrades stacked, allowing the player to send rainbows as early as Round 6 or even Round 4.
As of Version 6.1, however, the power now has a timer of 20 seconds before it wears off.
|Camo Regrow Efficiency||Path 1, Tier 4||7500 XP, Upgrade Bloons||The cost of Camo and Regrow upgrades are reduced by 25% for 15 seconds. Three uses.||-|
|Improved Bloon Boost||Path 2, Tier 1||500 XP||Speed up sent bloons by 40% for 12 seconds. Three uses.||Despite the description saying it boost sent bloons by 40% speed, it actually sounds and gives the same speed boost as Bloon Boost. This is most likely a bug in the game.|
|Quick Shot||Path 2, Tier 2||2500 XP, Improved Bloon Boost||Speed up the next 8 sent non-MOAB-Class Bloons by 100%. Three uses.||Affects up to Ceramics, meaning MOAB-class bloons do not waste this type of boost. Before the 6.1 update, the power did not have a timer. As of Version 6.1, however, it has a timer of 40 seconds before it wears off.|
|Long Bloon Boost||Path 2, Tier 3||5000 XP, Quick Shot||Speed up sent bloons by 25% for 20 seconds. Three uses.||-|
|Super Bloon Boost||Path 2, Tier 4||7500 XP, Long Bloon Boost||Bloons reach super speed. Sent Bloons move 50% faster for 12 seconds. Three uses.||-|
|MOAB Boost||Path 3, Tier 1||500 XP||Speed up sent MOAB-Class Bloons by 50% for 15 seconds. Three uses.||Only applies to MOAB-class bloons and affects child bloons.|
|Beefy MOABs||Path 3, Tier 2||2500 XP, MOAB Boost||Increase health of sent MOAB-Class Bloons by 50% for 20 seconds. Three uses.||Only applies to MOAB-class bloons. Does not affect child bloons.|
|Turbo MOABs||Path 3, Tier 3||5000 XP, Beefy MOABs||Speed up next 2 sent MOAB-Class Bloons by 60% for 20 seconds. Three uses.||Only applies to MOAB-class bloons. Speed affects MOAB class child bloons, but does not affect non-MOAB class child bloons.|
|Empowered MOABs||Path 3, Tier 4||7500 XP, Turbo MOABs||Increase health by 30% and speed by 30% of sent MOAB-Class Bloons for 15 seconds. Three uses.||Only applies to MOAB-class bloons. Speed affects child bloons. Health does not affect child bloons.|
|Mega Bloon Boost||N/A||Available in Mega Boosts only||3x uses of Bloon MegaBoost||Mega Boosts exclusive power, it upgrades all player side bloons by 1 rank for 12 seconds. Also affects MOAB Class Bloons. Has three uses.|
Eco Powers[edit | edit source]
|Name||Upgrade Type||Prerequisites||Description||Other notes|
|Eco Boost||N/A||0 XP/ Unlocked by default||Boost your income by 6x the round number. Three uses.||Gives 6 income multiplied by the round number you are currently at. For example, if you are at Round 10, your power will grant +$60 income|
|Salted Wounds||500 XP||Boost income by $10 per life lost by opponent for 25 seconds. Three uses, max $100 eco per use.||Every time a bloon leaks on your opponent's side, you get 10 income, and due to the gain cap, your opponent has to leak at most 10 Red bloons, or equivalent, to gain the max income amount. This value is multiplied by the leaked bloon's RBE, so, for instance, if your opponent leaks a Pink, you get 50 income per use; for a Zebra/Lead, you'll only gain 100 income per use.|
|Cash Injection||Path 1, Tier 2||2500 XP, Salted Wounds||Instant cash equal to $50 x round number. Three uses.||Gives $50 cash multiplied by the round number you are currently at, up to a maximum of $1000. For example, if you are at Round 8, your power will grant +$400 cash. However if you are past Round 20, you'll still gain the $1000 cash gap.|
|Rubber to Gold||Path 1, Tier 3||5000 XP, Cash Injection||Earn $3 per Bloon popped for 15 seconds. Three uses.||Similar to the Bounty power in Card Battles, except it gives you no income and you get $3 cash per bloon popped instead of $1 for the said amount of time. You can stack both Rubber to Gold and Bounty in Cards to gain $4 cash per bloon popped, but the duration depends on the power you've activated.|
|Budget Bloons||Path 1, Tier 4||7500 XP, Rubber to Gold||Reduces cost of sending Boons by 50% and reduces negative eco penalty by 50% for 15 seconds. Two uses.||Combined with the Camo Regrow Efficiency power, the cost of Camo and Regen, or combined, rushes can become dealier and cheaper. Negative eco penalty only applies to Fast Cooldown Ceramics and MOAB Class bloon sends.|
|Copy Eco||Path 2, Tier 1||500 XP||Replaces your income with your opponent's, to a maximum of $600. Two uses.||Similar to the Tax power in Card Battles, except your income value is changed with your opponent's. However, if your opponent has over 600 income, you'll only get the max cap of 600 eco on your side, making it a bad power in late game, unless you have very low income from sending MOAB rushes.|
|Improved Eco Boost||Path 2, Tier 2||2500 XP, Copy Eco||Boost your income by 7x the round number. Three uses.||Effect is similar to Eco Boost but gives more cash.|
|Eco Amplifier||Path 2, Tier 3||5000 XP, Improved Eco Boost||Next income earned is doubled. Three uses.||Using this power will give you cash equal to two times your current income value.|
|Super Eco Boost||Path 2, Tier 4||7500 XP, Eco Amplifier||Boost your income by 8x the round number. Three uses.||-||Better Soil||Path 3, Tier 1||500 XP||All Farms earn 30% more for three rounds. Three uses.||Using this power will affect all current and newly placed Banana Farms and gives 30% more cash, regardless of the upgrades it has. You cannot stack multiple of this power.|
|Fertile Soil||Path 3, Tier 2||2500 XP, Better Soil||All Farms earn 40% more for two rounds. Three uses.||Effect is similar to Better Soil, except Farms give 40% more cash. You cannot stack multiple of this power.|
|Genetically Enhanced Crops||Path 3, Tier 3||5000 XP, Fertile Soil||All Farms instantly generate two rounds worth of income. One use.||Similar to the Rainstorm ability in Bloons Monkey City Flash, all Banana Farms on the field generate an extra pack of bananas depending on their upgrade without affecting the main pack they generate.|
|Dual Eco Boost||Path 3, Tier 4||7500 XP, Genetically Enhanced Crops||All Farms earn 25% more for three rounds, and income boosted by 5x the round number. Three uses.||Effect is similar to Eco Boost and Better Soil combined, except they're slightly weaker. Farm cash multiplier does not stack with another Dual Eco Boost but you still gain income.|
Sabotage Powers[edit | edit source]
|Name||Upgrade Type||Prerequisites||Description||Other notes|
|Slow||N/A||Unlocked by default||Opponent's Towers attack 15% slower for 8 seconds. Three uses.||This power acts in similar fashion to the Monkey Chill power card from Card Battles, but has a weaker effect on the opponent's towers.|
|Long Slow||Path 1, Tier 1||500 XP||Opponent's Towers attack 15% slower for 12 seconds. Three uses.||Similar to Slow, but adds 4 more seconds to its duration.|
|Extra Slow||Path 1, Tier 2||2500 XP, Long Slow||Opponent's Towers attack 25% slower for 8 seconds. Three uses.||Similar to Slow, but adds an extra 10% slow to opponent's towers.|
|Tower Blindness||Path 1, Tier 3||5000 XP, Extra Slow||Reduces opponent's Tower's attacking range by 66% for 15 seconds. Three uses.||This power not only reduces range of towers. It also reduces the lifespan and travel distance of all their projectiles by 66%. Doesn't affect Sniper Monkeys, Mortar Monkeys or Spike Factories.|
|Cripple||Path 1, Tier 4||7500 XP, Tower Blindness||Reduces pierce of all opponent's Towers by 25%, attack speed by 25% and range by 25% for 8 seconds. Two uses.||Similar to Extra Slow, but also reduces its pierce, range, projectile lifespan, and travel distance by 25%. The pierce reduction effect doesn't affect 1 pierce towers, explosives, Ice Monkey (excluding Ice Shards), Ray of Doom or Temples.|
|Sell Freeze||Path 2, Tier 1||500 XP||Opponent cannot sell any towers for 12 seconds. Three uses.||A "Can't Sell" message will display on the sell button, similar to Portable Lake or Pontoon when you have at least a tower on top of them.|
|Eco Nerf||Path 2, Tier 2||2500 XP, Sell Freeze||Opponent gets 50% income from all sources including selling for 16 seconds. Two uses.||This power affects everything that gives cash, from Banana Farms and Supply Drop Snipers, to gaining income from Bloon sends or Eco Powers. Selling towers also gives 40% of their original price instead of the normal 80%.|
|Eco Choke||Path 2, Tier 3||5000 XP, Eco Nerf||Opponent gets no income from any source except selling and Battle Powers for 7 seconds. Three uses.||Anything that gives you extra cash, such as Banana Farms or your current income cap will give you 0 cash. However, you can get cash from the Cash Injection or Rubber to Gold powers for said duration.|
|Price Gouge||Path 2, Tier 4||7500 XP, Eco Choke||Opponent's towers and upgrades cost 50% more for 20 seconds. Three uses.||Towers such as Dart Monkeys will be tougher to get for defense. For towers affected by the power that don't have their last digit a multiple of 5, however will round them to the closest multiple of 5(1 and 2 round to 0; 3, 4, 6 and 7 will round to 5; and 8 and 9 round to 10).|
|Deactivated Abilities||Path 3, Tier 1||500 XP||Opponent can't use any Activated Abilities for 15 seconds. Three uses.||Abilities such as Blade Maelstrom or Ground Zero will not be available to use for the duration and instead must rely on the towers' 'raw' popping power to clear any rushes sent at them|
|Knock Out||Path 3, Tier 2||2500 XP, Deactivated Abilities||Choose one opponent tower to disable for 8 seconds. Three uses.||This power is compared to Blastapopoulos' attacks in BTD5 or Bloons Monkey City; a chosen tower will be immobilized.|
|Team Tower Stun||Path 3, Tier 3||5000 XP, Knock Out||Stuns all opponent towers for 2 seconds. Two uses.||Similar to Knock Out, but immobilizes every on-screen and newly placed tower. Towers could be sold during the stun. Does not apply to towers spawned during the duration of the stun.|
|Power Lock||Path 3, Tier 4||7500 XP, Team Tower Stun||Opponent can't use any Battle Powers for 10 seconds. Three uses.||Opponent is unable to use any power in their loadout. Does not affect Power Cards in Card Battles.|
Version History (BTD6)[edit | edit source]
- More TBA
Version History (BATTD)[edit | edit source]
Cold Spell now freezes MOABs too. Freeze duration increased to 6 seconds.
Decorpsinator serum now spawns Mr Cremepuff with a base attack speed of 2 instead of 1.
Nightosphere Amulet MOAB damage decreased to 80 from 100
Party Time attack speed boost reduced to 80% from 100%
Gold Coin rarity is now changed from Uncommon to Rare. Additionally, it has a longer cooldown.
Nightosphere Amulet no longer detects camo.
Version History (BTDB Mobile)[edit | edit source]
- Initial release
Original Powers released
Tower boost reduced from 100% extra attack speed to 80% extra attack speed.
New Powers available for purchase of Power XP.
Mega Bloon Boost Power no longer affects neutral bloons.
Monkey Glue glues less bloons (50 —> 40)
Upgrade Bloons now affects more sent bloons (12 —> 15)
Upgrade Bloons upgrades layers by one instead of two.
Lots of Glue glues less bloons (100 —> 80)
Monkey Acid uses decreased (4 —> 3)
Monkey Acid glues less (50 —> 30)
Range Boost increases attack speed further (20% extra —> 50% extra)
Fixed a bug where Mega Tower Boost also applied normal tower boost
Mega Bloon Boost can affect neutral bloons again.
Quick Shot now wears off after 8 non-MOAB-class bloons or after 40 seconds, whichever comes first.
Upgrade Bloons now wears off after 15 non-MOAB-class bloons or 20 seconds, whichever comes first.
Lightning Bolts shoots 14 times per second for 7 seconds instead of 7 times per second for 14 second (effectively the same amount of lightnings but faster, making it more useful as emergency power)
Random Trio and Random Cards now force players to use the default powers.
Spike Storm pierce per spike pile decreased (5 —> 4)
Turbo MOABs no longer affect Ceramic Bloons and below.
Random Trio and Random Cards now equips both players with random Powers.
Eco Powers released with new Power XP set.
You can use Universal XP to buy Eco Powers.
You can now swap your Track, Tower, Bloon and Eco Powers in a set order for a three-Power loadout.
Random Trio and Random Cards can also randomize Eco Powers as well.
Damage Boost attack speed multiplier slightly increased (+10% —> ?)
Damage Boost gives towers less extra damage (+2 —> +1)
Fixed a bug where Turbo MOABs did not affect MOAB children spawns. Does not affect Ceramics and lower.
Turbo MOABs speed multiplier decreased (100% —> 80%)
Turbo MOABs duration decreased (25s —> 20s)
Empowered MOABs health and speed multiplier decreased each (35% —> 30%)
Empowered MOABs duration decreased (20s —> 15s)
Salted Wounds now gives less income per leak (+$20 eco —> +$10)
Salted Wounds max income gain per use decreased ($200 —> $150)
Sabotage Powers released with new Power XP set.
You can use Universal XP to buy Sabotage Powers.
The three-Power loadout has even more combo possibilities due to the release of Sabotage Powers.
Random Trio and Random Cards can also randomize Sabotage Powers as well.
New Battle Arena rule added that defaults each player to the classic Tower and Bloon Boosts. Third power is unavailable of use.
Some Boss Arenas now default each player to Red Hot Spikes and the classic Tower and Bloon Boosts.
Salted Wounds max income gain per use decreased ($150 —> $100)
Team Tower Stun duration decreased (3s --> 2s)
Deactivated Abilities duration reduced (20s --> 15s)
Eco Choke duration decreased (14s --> 7s)
Eco Choke uses increased (2 --> 3)
Sell Freeze duration decreased (20s --> 12s)
Damage Boost cooldown increased by 3s
Lightning Bolts now has a cooldown of 4s, instead of no cooldown.
Juggerlanche now has a cooldown of 8s, instead of no cooldown.
Glue Storm duration increased by 2s.
Super Bloon Boost now has increased sent bloon speed (60% --> 75%)
Eco Amplifier income multiplier reduced (3x --> 2x).
Eco Amplifier uses decreased (3 --> 2)
Eco Boost Power now shows much much eco that the player receives during the first 3 rounds.
After using a Power, a global 4 second minimal cooldown will apply on all your powers, including Red Hot Spikes and Mega Pineapples. This change does not interact with Card Battles Power Cards.
Power Lock will no longer lock activated abilities from being used
Super Bloon Boost duration decreased (12s --> 10s)
Super Bloon Boost extra speed decreased (75% --> 60%)
Turbo MOABs extra speed decreased (75% --> 60%)
Eco Amplifier uses increased (2 --> 3)
Super Bloon Boost uses decreased (3 --> 2)
Towers can now be sold under the effect of Knock Out
Knock Out now correctly disables Monkey Village buffs
Fixed a visual issue with selecting tower targets on super wide devices
Gallery[edit | edit source]
BTD6[edit | edit source]
BTDB[edit | edit source]
Bloons Adventure Time TD[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In BTDB Mobile, only Eco Powers do not have any sound effects when activated. All other Powers have a sound.