Pool Table is an Intermediate Difficulty track in Bloons TD 4. The Mochigames description of this track calls it simply "Pool Track". In Bloons Tower Defense 4 HD (iPad version), there are several pool balls at the sides of the track. This track also makes an appearance in Bloons TD 5 Deluxe.
Each of the holes is either an entrance, an exit, or both. Bloons do not come out of the bottom left hole, although they can exit into any hole. In Reverse Mode, the bottom right hole is the one where bloons come out.
It appears to be a pool table with 4 holes, a green background and light green paths.
Beating Pool Table rewards a medal based on the highest difficulty: Bronze for Easy, Silver for Medium, and Gold for Hard.
- Main article: Pool Table/Strategies
- This track can be very challenging due to the confusing paths that the bloons travel.
- There is a weird feature/glitch that makes it so any bloon with multiple children that get popped right away would have one of their children spawn in a different pocket on the pool table.
- This track is possibly a reference to another Ninja Kiwi game, Powerpool.
- This track is where the "50 M.O.A.B.s" challenge happens in Bloons TD 4.
- While this track might have 4 holes, bloons only come out of three of them.