Point Five Oh is the second upgrade on Path 1 for the Sniper Monkey in Bloons TD 5 in Bloons TD 6. It can destroy 7 layers per shot and thus can destroy a Lead or Zebra Bloon in one hit. This upgrade can also turn a Rainbow Bloon into 8 Red Bloons or a Ceramic Bloon into 16 Yellow Bloons.
In Bloons TD 6, it is now named Large Calibre. It costs less, costing $1275 on Easy, $1500 on Medium, $1620 on Hard, and $1800 on Impopable.
Turns the red beret into a purple beret. Unless the Night Vision Goggles is also bought, no other changes occur in BTD5.
In BTD6, additional upgrades may modify the original suit, or it may change the currently dominant upgrade's appearance. When pairing it with Path 3 upgrades, the beret will be colored purple on one side plus grey/orange (depending on upgrade) on the other side. Adding Night Vision Goggles will give the tower night vision goggles. Adding Shrapnel Shot will add an explosion symbol to the beret. Adding Bouncing Bullet will turn the army hat's coating purple. Adding Supply Drop will color the "bush hair" purple with black.
- It is advised to combine Faster Firing with this upgrade, since it lets it fire faster, making it far more efficient.
- Point Five Oh is a pun on the bullet caliber .50, which is used in many real sniper rifles, particularly those by Barrett (eg. M82, M107).
- The head of a Sniper Monkey with this upgrade is the symbol of Easy Difficulty on Extreme tracks.
- In BTD6, the Point Five Oh pose from BTD5 is the standard pose of the Sniper Monkey upgrade artworks of Tier-1 and Tier-2.
- There is an achievement in SAS: Zombie Assault 3 called "Point 5 Oh". SAS: Zombie Assault 3 is a game made by Ninja Kiwi, the creators of Bloons TD games such as BTD5 and BTD6.