Point Five Oh is the second upgrade on Path 1 for the Sniper Monkey in Bloons TD 5. It can destroy 7 layers per shot and thus can destroy a Lead or Zebra Bloon in one hit. This upgrade can also turn a Rainbow Bloon into 8 Red Bloons or a Ceramic Bloon into 16 Yellow Bloons.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Turns the red beret into a purple beret. Unless the Night Vision Goggles is also bought, no other changes occur.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is advised to combine Faster Firing/Semi Automatic Rifle with this upgrade, since it lets it fire faster, making it far more efficient.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Point Five Oh is a pun on the bullet caliber .50, which is used in many real sniper rifles, particularly those by Barrett (eg. M82, M107).
- The head of a Sniper Monkey with this upgrade is the symbol of Easy Difficulty on Extreme tracks.
- There is a 25-point achievement in SAS: Zombie Assault 3 called "Point 5 Oh". SAS: Zombie Assault 3 is a game made by Ninja Kiwi, the creators of Bloons TD games such as BTD5 and BTD6.
- In Bloons TD 6, the upgrade is was renamed/replaced with Large Calibre, which functions similarly to the upgrade in BTD5.