|“||Attack potions deal more damage to MOAB-class Bloons and strip Fortified off smaller Bloons. Also strengthens Brews and Stimulants.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Perishing Potions is the 2nd upgrade for the 2nd upgrade path for the Alchemist in Bloons TD 6. With this upgrade, the Alchemist's attack potions remove the Fortified property from Lead and Ceramic Bloons. Potions deal 5 damage per hit to MOAB-Class Bloons and 20 damage to Fortified MOAB-class Bloons.
When crosspathed with Path 1 upgrades, Perishing Potions improves its buffing potion attacks. Acidic Mixture Dip potions last for up to 13 shots instead of 10. Brews last for 40 shots or 6.0s, whichever comes first (instead of 25 shots or 5.0s), and stimulants lasts for 55 shots or 13.0s (instead of 40 shots or 12.0s), whichever comes first. Downtime cooldown between new brews for both types reduces from 5.0s to 4.0s.
The Alchemist gains a black facemask and wears white surgical gloves instead of black surgical gloves. Its potion bottles now have a black coating.
- Updated as of Version 32.0. Listed prices exclude external buffs, any sacrifices, and Monkey Knowledge.
This upgrade's prices (or included crosspath's prices) are affected by the following MK: Better Sell Deals
Perishing Potions is one of the cheaper ways of dealing with the early Round 40 Fortified MOAB on Alternate Bloons Rounds and for countering Fortified Bloons in general. In addition, this upgrade improves the power of brewing Alchemists for targeting single towers, on top of the Alchemist itself gaining higher overall offensive damage.
- Being one of the few upgrades that deals more damage to Fortified MOAB-class bloons, Perishing Potions is a rather cheap upgrade for destroying the Fortified MOAB on Round 40 ABR, and is by far one of the few upgrades that exceed at destroying the Fortified MOAB.
- It can occasionally can be used as a supportive DPS tower in later game when Fortified blimps and ceramics run rampant.
- Use this upgrade to improve the brews targeted towards stronger towers, especially the fast-attacking ones.
|Not enough images!|
There are not enough images on this page to sufficiently complete this page or section. You can help by expanding it by uploading some images related to the article's subject(s).
In particular, this article needs: Defortify of Leads and defortify of Ceramics demonstration.
- Besides defortification attacks such as by Mortar Monkey's Shattering Shells upgrade, Perishing Potions is the only upgrade that deals at least 2x damage to Fortified MOAB-class than on non-Fortified MOAB-class. (Spiked Balls and Heavy Shells both deal only +1 damage to Fortified, both dealing 1.5x to Fortified MOAB-class compared to normal MOAB-class).
- The facemask on the Perishing Potions Alchemist is not wrapped around the monkey's ears like a standard facemask would, but it appears to be wrapped around the monkey's face.
- Strangely, the crosspath buff to Berserker Brews and Stronger Stimulants from Perishing Potions did not work properly when it was first added, but these buffs now work correctly of Version 21.0.