Pat's Pond is a swamp-themed track with two paths that circle around a large pond. There are two entrances/exits on either side of the track; the first lane starts from the left side, goes upwards, and out the right side, while the second lane starts from the right side, goes downwards, then comes out through the left side.
There are also some rocks and bushes that can be removed from the track for $500. The bushes are the only objects that do impede with Line of Sight, so it's helpful to remove them.
- Main article: Pat's Pond/Strategies
- This is also the first time that a map is named after a Hero, second being Adora's Temple.
- Until the release of Geared, many players considered this map as the hardest Advanced Map in the game, the other candidate being Peninsula.
- This map may be a reference to Shrek's swamp.
- It is possible to solo the first few rounds of CHIMPS on Pat's Pond with a 2-0-3 Tack Sprayer.