- Note: This track is actually named #ouch, but this article is named differently because of technical restrictions in WikiText.
The bloon path is shaped like a hashtag symbol, with four entrances and four exits. Bloons go straight across the path and leave from the exit in front of them. There is water in the middle, which you can place water towers on. You can place a max of 9 Monkey Buccaneers (10 with extreme precision) or 13 Subs on it.
However, if extra land space for towers is desired, one can remove the water from the middle for $1000. One cannot drain the water if water towers have already been placed in the water.
The hashtag (#) refers to the shape of the area, with "ouch" referring to the difficulty.
- Main article: Ouch/Strategies
- #Ouch is the last map in the in-game map order in Bloons TD 6's initial release.
- The track is similar to Main Street from Bloons TD 5, which had two straight paths instead of four.
- The water in the center of the track is removable for $1,000, making it formerly the only "obstacle" that does not involve Line of Sight. It is also the only "obstacle" that involved removing a placeable terrain.
- On Version 4.0, Downstream was added, which has rock piles that acted as unplaceable terrain.
- After the 6.0 Alchemist nerfs, #Ouch CHIMPS Round 93 became nearly unbeatable. It wasn't until January 6 2019 (v.7.1), that #Ouch on C.H.I.M.P.S. was beaten by the Reddit user u/RandyZ524.
- #Ouch was the first Expert track to be completed on C.H.I.M.P.S. It was completed in Version 2.0, after the Dart Monkey was fixed such that it could shoot at bloons directly in front of it.
- #Ouch was also the hardest map to have C.H.I.M.P.S beaten on until Quad.
- #Ouch has been completed on C.H.I.M.P.S. in every update except 1.0 and 6.0.