It is a beach map. Bloons come from the water at the bottom of the map to the beach and then go back to the water. The top left of the beach has a giant rock, and so does the top right. This map features a wrecked ship in the water that blocks water towers from being placed on it, and cannot be removed. The ship parts on water is the bow, the crows nest, the tail (all of them allow land towers to be placed), 7 planks (5 on water and 2 on the shore) and 1 lifefloat. The other part lies deeply in the sea, which makes the sea deeper in the middle than the side. There are also 13 coral pilars (6 on the left and 7 on the right), 3 pink starfishes, 3 clumps of pink seaweed near the coral pilars, 3 clumps of green plants on land, 3 strangely placed small pieces of rock and wet piles of sand that isn't close to the sea.
- Main article: Off the Coast/Strategies
- Some players consider Off the Coast the easiest Advanced Map in BTD6, due to the prime water placements of Monkey Subs, particularly in the early-game, as well as the fact that this map is single-entry-single-exit, and the Line of Sight is hardly intrusive.
- In fact, on CHIMPS since Version 7.0, it is entirely possible to start with one Sub at the edge near the last bend and afford a second Sub in time without dying to Round 6.
- Before Version 25.0, the soundtrack was "Sunset Samba". This was changed since Version 25.0 to Sail Again.
- According to October 8th 2021 blog, the ship on Off the Coast crashed because the ship crashed onto a rock while the crew were texting.